Lucino VZR

Lucino VZR WITH NEW PICS!!!!!

Friend of mine bought this of lucino_vzr, just taut i'd post pics of it with the Gti Splitter and lowered a bit!!

P6060004Medium.jpg

P6060005Medium.jpg

P6060008Medium.jpg

P6060006Medium.jpg

P6060007Medium.jpg

New pics as promised!! Note-- The number plate recess flushed with splitter

BEFORE YOU SAY IT---The door strips are safe and may be put back on shortly.

P6180120Large.jpg

P6180121Large.jpg

P6180122Large.jpg

P6180118Large.jpg

P6180116Large.jpg

P6180124Large.jpg

Hi, thats a nice looking motor there mate. Ya got anmy more pics of the green one in the background on fourth pic.

love the look of it... how much did the front spoiler set ya back?? they easy to get a hold of or what??

eddie... those front spoilers are not easy to get.. and you can forget postage to aussie!!!

thats so hot!!! love the lucino grille and P2 Gti splitter combo!!! Absolutely love it!! Combo'd with a nice ride hight on Teins and tasteful rims thats one of the hottest cars I've seen in a while!!! Makes me really want my blue VZR!!!!

That is the exact reason why I wanted bronze Rota's on my car, they look awesome on that blue.

Still looks an amazing car!

off topic: did your mate with the white VZR do the same thing with the GTi front splitter on his car?

Thanks guys, was just a few quick pics to show yous the progress, Will get it cleaned up this weekend and get some proper pics

Chawkie said:
Still looks an amazing car!

off topic: did your mate with the white VZR do the same thing with the GTi front splitter on his car?

Yea i got him a Gti splitter aswel and he has it on, looks very well in white. Will get pics up of it this weekend too.

EJD001 said:
love the look of it... how much did the front spoiler set ya back?? they easy to get a hold of or what??

I got two GTI splitters in the last 3 months for my friends over here. But postage to Australia would cause issues!!

EJD001 said:
They are £75 plus postage for fibreglass copies!

It's cool but I reckon a phase 1 bumper and splitter would work loads better with the sideskirts!

Il buy it back :) ,i love the splitter,looks great! Did you take the underbrace off? its very low now,will be hard to look after that splitter.

lucino vzr 1 said:
Il buy it back :) ,i love the splitter,looks great! Did you take the underbrace off? its very low now,will be hard to look after that splitter.

Yea took the brace off, it was bent after hitting the road so he took it off and lowered the car more!!

minter! that's pretty damm good looking I must say! love thoe skirts and the wheels go so well with it. PLEASE don't let him remove the sidestrips tho.

always_sideways said:
Yea took the brace off, it was bent after hitting the road so he took it off and lowered the car more!!

your aswell off,it was bad enough at the height before so would be a nightmare at that height.

Back
Top Bottom