Lucino VZR

Just thinking, and its not because i have one for sale but with those skirts, that car would really suit a ph1 gti front bumper and splitter. what do others think. heres a bad photoshop of how it would look.

Attachments

• P6060004Medium[1] copy.jpg
    P6060004Medium[1] copy.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 165
sweet car, remember when lucino had it, and have to say, one of the cleanest examples in ireland!!

does he still have the vvl all kicking in at 5600 rpm? if so.. how is that going for him? is it worth wiring up!?

dub_almera said:
sweet car, remember when lucino had it, and have to say, one of the cleanest examples in ireland!!

does he still have the vvl all kicking in at 5600 rpm? if so.. how is that going for him? is it worth wiring up!?

No he changed the vvl back to original, seems faster that way.

New pics as promised!! Note-- The number plate recess flushed with splitter

BEFORE YOU SAY IT---The door strips are safe and may be put back on shortly.

P6180120Large.jpg

P6180121Large.jpg

P6180122Large.jpg

P6180118Large.jpg

P6180116Large.jpg

P6180124Large.jpg

Didn't think the car could look any better than it already did but i must say the car looks stunning now.

Doesn't look too wrong without the rub strips either which is odd because i used always think they looked wrong without the rub strips!

always_sideways said:
Maybe for sale shortly! will you buy it chawkie?!

Oh, sooo tempting but i was considering getting something bigger. Go on, hit me with a rough price.

Also, did your mate sell the white one?

that really is awesome, I think the rear lights are what makes the car (the rear of anyway) and the gti kit suits so well....

Extremely subtle very tasty mods! makes me want a gti again

Back
Top Bottom