MOV_MERA GTi

I hate the bonnet, why you'd want Cyril Sneer on your bonnet is beyond me and others with taste, and before someone chips in with "itz individjewel innit!", no its not, its been done, it looks shit, the overall consensus is it looked shit thats why no one is doing it anymore. The wheels are ok, bit generic. Needs to be lower but you probably agree with that. All phase 2's in red have potential to look clean and almost how Nissan should've done it, to name Davids and Garnz's cars as two great examples.

After seeing this red gti, and afew others, i REALLYY REALLY miss mine:( Soooo its getting sorted out today straight after work:)

I had my gti low on coilovers, never scraped anything under the car never met a speedbump I couldnt negotiate, so yeah..... man up

i dont know but you..

But the speed bumps here are fucking huge!!!

Mahuusive!

orly.gif

Stock ride hieght is HIGH. Lowering the car won't make it lower than say any bmw or audi that manages to negotiate speed bumps fine. Mine's dropped loads from stock and I too have never had a problem. Ask Wezz about his ride at the weekend in my car... we actually flew over a few speed bumps :lol:.

I have rounded my engine support bracket off to a flat edge due to my car being so low...Yet i still haven't had any problems with the "massive" speed bumps are Evesham, if i do then just go at an angle

Agreed with the other lads, standard ride height almera don't look good, they need a -30mm + Drop to make them look nice, any standard car lowered looks 100000x better

i dunno,... i wouldn't be too comfortable with a car too low... knight ryder is hating the fact his is tooo low? and iv heard the car scrape on bumps

yeh lad. scrapes on bumps,
plus i cant even park my car on a kerb as can hear my exhaust scraping,
eventually if i dont take the springs out i`ll have a hole in my downpipe or something:eek:

yeh lad. scrapes on bumps,
plus i cant even park my car on a kerb as can hear my exhaust scraping,
eventually if i dont take the springs out i`ll have a hole in my downpipe or something:eek:

Must be big as i never had much trouble hitting bumps, the only trouble I had was if i was leathering it and hit a hollow in the road it would twat the cat abit, but defo worth staying low man, corners lovely;)

Mines lowered 30mm on the front. Car doesn't scrape floor but at certain speed bumps my splitter scrapes. On majority of humps car is fine. I think in certain areas depending on the history of area affects height of bumps. The bumps my splitter scrapes on are in an area that was renound for racing and cars being stolen. If ya go to liverpool around noriss green, the humps are huge and angled. They should be beveled to help car roll but car crime is so rife in norris green the car takes a beating on these humps.

Back
Top Bottom