Movs Black GTi

DSC01798.jpg

DSC01788.jpg

DSC01796.jpg

DSC01797.jpg

DSC01792.jpg

HB Body Auto Clear stuff. Probably the 2K stuff. I've got the 2K in a rattle can and it's awesome. Used it on my door handles and even with constant use and only 1 coat, it's remained tough.

Yup, it was the same stuff as I have in a can, 496 2K Clear. I imagine this is being used for all the cars :).

IMG_2678.jpg

LOL
it is lethal stuff

Omair tends to keep his mask on at all times, but me :whistling:

Yeah HB Body, theres 2 types. 496 and 497. 496 is better

2k paint is one of the most toxic substances on the planet...

isocyanate. cyanide.

guy in my paint shop once referred to it as "guaranteed to kill you"

No wonder i was coughing my balls of for 3/4 days :)

Even my spit had laquer on it :wink:

---------- Post added at 23:11 ---------- Previous post was at 23:11 ----------

But it looks brilliant :biggrin:

2k paint is one of the most toxic substances on the planet...

isocyanate. cyanide.

guy in my paint shop once referred to it as "guaranteed to kill you"

Only certain kinds of 2k are banned though, a lot of people assume all 2k paint is illegal. This isn't the case.

Only certain kinds of 2k are banned though, a lot of people assume all 2k paint is illegal. This isn't the case.

i never said it was banned or illegal.

isocyanates are among the most deadly substances on the planet. FACT

non iso 2k paints are LESS dangerous, but still deadly if not used without air fed apparatus.

I somehow knew that'd be your response! Although I couldn't be arsed to edit my post and say 'I'm not saying that you are saying that it is illegal, but a lot of other people hear '2k' and think 'illegal'' - because I thought it would incur more confusion. I was wrong!
Hopefully the record is straight now.

DSCN2258.jpg

I think you should have had the rear glass out mate. That masking is not good. Nice colour though. Looks good in the sun.

Back
Top Bottom