Movs Black GTi

as a minimum you will be paying VAT on the declared value... unless he is quick, thatll be 20%

yep i know that, hence my comment about what the invoice shows ;). though why they can charge vat on second hand items has always annoyed me! import duty i can agree with to a point, but not the vat!

and i know that i wont get the engine through as a gift, but other smaller performance parts they have no right in saying what someone has purchased as a gift for me or not.

but the bottom line is gift or not you pay import duty if the declared value is over £32 iirc, that's if it's unlucky enough to get picked on that day

yeah that's a good choice, ex-Longlife place where I got mine done on the black one. Quality stuffs.

IMAGE_859.jpg

Right, so been thinking about changing the exhaust for a while, as it was a shitty 2.25" or 2.5" VERY restrictive system

Was going to get it done by Phil at Unique, however he's away for a while, so got it done by Top Gear in Leeds (Tony Banks)

So, popped down this afternoon, and took 3-4 hours for a Turbo Back 3" System, with a Silencer and my 3" 5zigen

Can, seriously notice a MAHOOOSIVE difference :)

IMG_3415.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3427.jpg

IMG_3416.jpg

IMG_3426.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3422.jpg

IMG_3421.jpg

IMG_3420.jpg

IMG_3414.jpg

IMG_3419.jpg