P200309_1459.jpg

P200309_150002.jpg

P200309_150003.jpg

And the main problem:

P200309_143701.jpg

Shouldnt take much to sort.

Cheers

Cheers guys, I'm really pleased with it for the money I paid,

I havent checked the air box tbh, that's how it was - I'll be looking into putting it back standard but it's at the bottom of my list at the moment,

One question, Should the 1.4 Equation have central locking? If it should - Mine's broken!

I havent done mate no, it's such a small leak it's not urgent.

I'm pretty sure its the sump, unless its running down from somewhere, I havent had a chance to get it up on jacks or ramps yet, but depending on where it's leaking from is whether I sort it or not

Cheers

P010409_133901.jpg

P010409_1339.jpg

P010409_1338.jpg

P010409_1337.jpg

Started to put some Krust on today, is slowly working on the arch, some of it is back down to the bare silver. Going to need roughly 15 coats to get it back though, only done 3 so far!

Going to do the steels too and just have them gloss black until I can find some alloys

What do we think, plate looks shite i think, so do i put the square one in the middle or on the side, or put the normal one back on?

Also, anyone in the Norfolk area able to do a clutch change if I supply parts?

Cheers

loose the platte!! why people even thing putting a square number plate on a car is a mod i dont know it looks gash and is so stupid! put the standard one on! and throw the square one in the river!

hahahahahahaha

ive got a squarte plate ion the micra!

mainly cos i cant get the normal on in the niddle of the bumper :P

not a fan of it myself on your motor though! purely because you can see were it suppose to be

its illegal as well...

they got a lot stricter on plates recently

i gotta add, the sill plate, do what i done to mine and smooth the plate in with some filler, you won't be able to tell its there unless your looking for it, especially on a white car.

They aren't illegal if they are in the right font/size, with the right details along the bottom, my neighbour is plod & i've already checked :)

I will probably change it back to a standard one in a few weeks, I just replaced it because the old one was cracked

I need to get this clutch slip sorted out first..

the plate looks stupid.
the 'single wiper mod' looks stupid
and lol at the double filter.
the rust will be back very soon, just use it as a runbabout.

Well cheers for the confidence boost mate, lol.

I like my car so I guess thats the main thing, but don't get me wrong, I do appreciate everyones opinons!

I dont have alot of money so I just do what I can, and when I can.

I have a pretty good standard of work, i'll dig a photo out of my old 106 to show what I can do when i've got the cash

I'm sure there was a thread on barryboys with that being the topic. Didn't someone buy it, it broke down on the way back. They tried to tow it, bent the brace then asked you for the money back and you actually gave them it? I could be wrong?

Back
Top Bottom