My 03 Almera Sport 1.8

hi all i got a couple of pictures of my car at the mo gotta get some alloys and get it lowered next i have a catback longlife stainless exhust and full vibe stereo system + K&n ill add more photos at some point cheers Kush-

15022008099.jpg

06022008075.jpg

24012008051.jpg

Thats all for now i want to get some 18 inch what alloys do you guys recomend for my colour and how much to lower it by cheers :D

nice almera darren when i get the old dears paypal name ill pay to be a member cant be arsed to set it up. i was at japfest didnt c many almeras only that simon on the track :) im glad there wasnt cause mine was a state haha

Welcome to the AOC, your car looks well would be great to see more pics thou.... What type of alloys you hoping to get & what sort of budget are you working off? I had 17" Oz Racing Superleggera's on my silver N16 & I thought they looked the business but they're quite expensive...

couple more pics

i reszed that first one so ill add it again engine bay photo and system with powercap fitted to.

Im looking to spend around a grand for the wheels and im thinking i want some 18s

22052008127.jpg

22052008128.jpg

15022008099-1.jpg

25012008052.jpg

whats wrong with the new shape lol

and about the alloys I think your better off leaving the stock ones on there and just lowering it on coilovers or you could get 17". personally I think 18" alloys are too big and tyres are expensive.

just spotted something the aerial is in the wrong place for a phase 1

also there is no hole near the loom on the bulk head
2008_04011-4-080024.jpg

Lovely N16 mate, love the colour, the heavy window tint (straight from the factory I think, a workmate has one that colour with factory tints I can't believe are legal!), the colour-coded bump strips look great on the 3-door and you have the low profile spoiler too (not too keen on the taller two-level one some have). Very fit.

Every time I see a 3-door N16 sport I have a twinge of regret I didn't hold-out till I could find a really low milage one.

Swapping the orange side flashers for white ones would make a huge difference for very few £££s, the orange really gets in the way of the clean colour coded look. Tinting the rear light clusters would be another subtle mod that makes a big difference and debadging the back-end cleans it up nicely. Other than that it looks pretty bloody good stock.

Wheels? The stock ones are pretty well chosen and compliment the car well (way better than the wee 5-spoke ones that came on mine) and wheels are always down to personal choice. Personally I'd go for something pretty similar - the standard brake disks can look a bit weedy behind 18s with a lot of space in them and ott wheels can look out of place on an otherwise stock car but even so I'm a sucker for the Kei RSS which should fit fine even when the car is dropped.

Speaking of dropping it - there is a members' group-buy going on for Ksport coilovers for both N16 and N15 which should work out about £495 (or £464 if we get 9 orders) for a set of excellent height and coilovers that normally sell for over £600. Steve has the test set fitted and says they are the mutt's nuts. Definately worth getting signed-up for but you'll have to be quick as the group-buy will likely close at the end of June.

And welcome to the forum, mate.

i do like the new shape facelift darren just i perfer the shape before the alloys i was looking at was these, http://www.potn.co.uk/p1012043.htm

i will go in for the n16 ksport group buy on the weekend ill become a paid member also ill get the stainless sports cat to finish my exhaust off ill do some videos and post them of the sound of my car and the stereo if you guy's wud be intrested in that interior pic... ill take on after ive cleaned it :P i work in plasterboard recycling so it gets dusted up very quick thats why i hid my car in japfest lol :P another question are the uprated igintion leads worth getting is there any noticeable changes thanks for your help lads much appricated. Kush-

Nice car bud, I have that vibe subwoofer! I have the 10" active version with the amp built in. Its got alot of thump for its size well done to vibe.

another question are the uprated igintion leads worth getting is there any noticeable changes thanks for your help lads much appricated. Kush-
can't really answer this but our cars run on a coil-pack not a distributor. and I don't think they make anything for our cars anyway. sadly

Has it got the p1 or p2 interior?

Nice car like. The more I look the more I agree with darren, the standard wheels are pretty good like.

You should get some clear side repeaters and chrome indicator bulbs.

i have got work at 2 i might take the vaccuum with me and take sum interior pics for u lads but it must be clean for me to take pics wouldnt want to shame my dirty car haha :)

Back
Top Bottom