My 03 Almera Sport 1.8

hey lads i got my car lowered by 40mm now anyone else got a silver n16 around bristol? the mrs saw a silver n16 with tinted windows etc driving thru southmead any idea who that cud be :P.

Couple of new pics of my hid's and first actual pic after it was lowered what ya think.- kush

28122008075.jpg

28122008076.jpg

Looking really good there mate, N16s look so much better slammed a bit.

Nice HID conversion - what kit did you get? Hard to fit?

the kit was easy to fit its all basicly just plug and play i bought them from ebay just search almera HID the kit was 80 quid and a 10er postage bargin. i just found a nice 4-2-1 stainless manifold that ima buy next also a decat as soon as my mot is done. Kush-

Nice HID conversion - what kit did you get? Hard to fit?

Quite easy to fit mate. I fitted some on a EP3, Almera, and I think a BMW E46 and A dc2
the kit was easy to fit its all basicly just plug and play i bought them from ebay just search almera HID the kit was 80 quid and a 10er postage bargin. i just found a nice 4-2-1 stainless manifold that ima buy next also a decat as soon as my mot is done. Kush-
im pretty sure the cat is in the manifold so when you change the manifold it will de-cat it anyway

I'm half-sure there is a pre-cat at the base of the manifold, not sure though as I've never found a 4-2-1 manifold to need to worry about it.

there is a pre cat but with the new manifold it takes that off so id have to add a cat after the new manifold underneath for when my mot comes the 4-2-1 stainless for our n16's is 168 quid after lots of looking managed to find one in england rather than just in america heres the link.

http://www.jperformance.co.uk/nissan-almera-421-racing-manifold-qg15de-qg18de-2001-p-178.html

EDIT- Added link for the same Hid's as i bought - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-ALMERA...14&_trkparms=72:1301|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Niiiiice. My standard flexi section is due to be replaced in the next couple of months and that would do nicely.

Back
Top Bottom