Got small list of jobs to do on the car now:
Sort reverse light
Respray alloys
Rehang front bumper
Swap rear bench seats over
Swap rear wiper arm
Swap phase 2 interior plastics
Swap phase 2 dashboard

Today started rehanging the front bumper on my, sorted most of it now but have noticed that there appears that some clips have been cut off the corners, and this seems to be contributing to a large panel gap around the corners. Would I be right in saying this?

Will upload pics soon. Also, how easy/difficult is it to remove the rubber seals around the windows? Am wondering because on one side the rubber is damaged and on the other the wind deflector is cracked and am considering swapping over the rubber seals from my old car to neaten this up

What condition are they Ben ? Managed to free up and clean mine up ! I'd imagine there'd be quite expensive to post ?

Updates on the car:
I am relocating the usb from the centre console to the armrest storage compartment. Has anyone got any how tos on how to remove the dashboards and steering wheels to complete swapping over the phase 2 interior to the phase 1

Steering wheel - remove covers on the side to reveal airbag bolts. Remove bolts then airbag, undo 19mm nut in the middle of the steering wheel. Leave it on 4 or 5 threads then pull like fuck.

Dash - remove all the centre console, stereo cage, heater control panel, theres 2 support brackets behind the centre console, 2 bolts on top of the dash under little covers, renove glovebox, then theres a 10mm nut either side by the A pillar.

Theres probably more but thats all ican remember. Iirc you need to remove A pillar trims too.

Back
Top Bottom