My 99 Black SRi with her Sister

Hi all,

Well thought I would post up some pics of My Mera so you can takes a look ;) also had the cartoon done of it well thats the test pic they sent me, the real drawing is on my wall.

Hope you all like :)

2dahv2c.jpg

314xvya.jpg

2dm5xrq.jpg

2s16eqr.jpg

2vi2dro.jpg

117zs78.jpg

33mna55.jpg

it's a shame I should scan the A4 pic in as our cars look so much a like, he might still have a copy of mine and change the wheels over for you I think that would work out a lot cheaper. he had to draw mine from pictures my Gf sent him of the car.

Wow, didn't think it would cost that much. Thanks I might email him and ask. Cars looking clean, liking it apart from the wheels though, not my cup of tea. Quite liking it de-globed too!

Do it Chris. I say go all or nothing with this amber lark.

Teza, car is looking great :thumb:

Thanks guys,

I have been trying to get a set of Black GTi wheels to change mine as I'm not to sure about them but the car is just how I got it from sriwilts. the only thing I have done is induction kit, 4 new tyres, radio and keep her clean.

They do look a lot better when the car is in front of you, I don't think the pictures do them justice.

Need to get white one's ;)
I just fired an email of to that guy re car pic :)

Nice hope he can do a good price for you ( you will love the picture when you see it in the flesh ). I do like White wheels but love the :evil: look with all black.

I found a better shot of the side also my custom Nissan twist off richbrook tax holder :)
( could not find one so got one engraved )

2djs0eo.jpg

5lv5s5.jpg

Wow good call. I bought a similar one that had Nismo etched into it as I too couldnt find a Nissan one.

You found a Nismo Twist ??? I looked every place for something Nissan and gave up and had that made.

All I found was all GTR, 350z but nothing with just Nissan. I would have snapped that Nismo one up tho if I had found it.

Ah no it's not twist but it is alloy. You slide the disc in via a slip of clear plastic.

I will try to keep it up but black is a nightmare to keep clean lol, Yeah he was a nice guy and the car is my baby now.
Not sure if he wanted to part with tbh.

The green one is my mother’s but I look after that too nice 1.4 Si.

All I want to do to it is sand back the drums put some black paint on, might do the callipers in red and some time manage to get a nice door card with no splits in for the driver’s door just to finish it off. It does get lots of attention in the work car park when clean though, got a picture of a mate in work trying to rape the poor girl sent to me with a ransom note lol

Back
Top Bottom