My 99 Black SRi with her Sister

Well only have the green Almera left, the SRi has gone P/X but here is my new toy. Hope you like. ( I know it's not a mera but I now have LIFT lol)

2hwfcdk.jpg

szivpk.jpg

357pmao.jpg

34y4fg2.jpg

54 plate with 40k on the clock

How is the Corolla to drive on a daily basis(mpg etc)? Also how is the car compared to the Almera?

My elder brother has been considering one ever since he sold his GTi.

Price was £6350 40k on the clock and ftsh and drives very well, smooth when you want it to be and mental after 6k rpm hehe,(if he wants one make sure he looks at a face lift) not sure on the fuel yet the comp tells me I’m getting 34av mpg but only had the car a day.

Love having all the toys climate control all the air bags abs traction control stability control etc

very nice chap, alot of money however i do like.my lil bro has an non face lift model 02' VVTL-i is sweet & goes well for a 1.8 too.

I would have loved to find a real nice GTi with low mileage but they are getting on now and to find a minter is almost impossible, you lot have snapped them up

Well only have the green Almera left, the SRi has gone P/X but here is my new toy. Hope you like. ( I know it's not a mera but I now have LIFT lol)

That is probably why I have not seen you recently then. Was spotting you about once a week up until about Christmas last year in my van. I still see another lad from here, username bodger, from time to time (assuming it is him who still owns it) going from Newport direction to Cwmbran some evenings when I leave work a little later.

I must drive mine a little more often. Just dug out my MOT from last year as it is due next week and have only done 1500 over the last year in it. It has just been gathering dust recently in the same spot with it only really moving every other weekend.
StreetView2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom