My 99 Mystic GT

Very nice. I'm curious, is it much less fun than an Almera GTI to drive? And does it pull ok in comparison the Primera?

Very nice. I'm curious, is it much less fun than an Almera GTI to drive? And does it pull ok in comparison the Primera?

I remember driving our first GTi which had a S/S manifold and header and also a full scorpion exhaust and it had a very nice pull in the higher rev range. Although the extra noise from the exhaust made it feel alot faster, the GTi was a very fun car to drive with just those simple mods.

However the GT seems to have a different feel to it, almost more of a cruiser than a race car. The size and weight of the car makes a little bit of a difference when it comes to having fun but the GT has extremely good handling. It has a good pull to it though and it is also a fun car to drive.

In conclusion I would say if you're after a car with a good pull and good fun to throw around the backroads etc go for the GTi. On the other hand if you're after a car which you will do commuting or just alot of miles in I would go for the GT as it is more comfortable and has a better interior than the GTi! (Essay over)

Hi i have an almera gti, just woundering if i de cat it will it make a defrence, its had alot of work done to it it running at 170bhp with the cat on.

Just thought I would get some more pictures up today as the car got a good clean top to bottom! :)

100_1121.jpg

100_1122.jpg

100_1123.jpg

100_1124.jpg

My favourite pic's

100_1127.jpg

100_1134.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I finally got round to applying some wax onto the car today and what a day its been!

Autoglym HD wax is a really good product although pricey at £30 :lol:

During

100_1183.jpg

Half done

100_1189.jpg

Random panel

100_1188.jpg

Under the spotlight!

100_1198.jpg

100_1208.jpg

100_1201.jpg

100_1199.jpg

Overall its been a very good day and I am quite pleased with the results, lets just hope I don't get a jealous person taking a dislike to my paintwork now! Thanks for looking

great work chap, looking pukka as normal. however next time wax in straight lines, kinda how the air flows over the body. its the done thing.

great work chap, looking pukka as normal. however next time wax in straight lines, kinda how the air flows over the body. its the done thing.

Thanks! I didn't think of straight lines at the time as I read apply with a circular motion on the directions.

I think I did overdo it with the wax though as it was a bastard to remove at some points, I'm still learning!!

Not much has changed as usual since I last updated here except I finally had the squeaky suspension part changed!

Enjoy

100_1254.jpg

100_1256.jpg

100_1261.jpg

I also decided to change the pollen filter

Image079.jpg

This made me :lol:

Image080.jpg

Thanks for looking

Back
Top Bottom