my almera gti enjoy

The spoiler and them window wipers arent something i would do. But that front bumper is very nice.

word!
- loose the spoiler (alu)
- loose the wipers.. why have chrome there when you ain't having it else where??

might have to buy me a bumper to, thinks it fitts good!

they don't look good mate :P pull them off. cost you 10£ to get new ones?

loos the alu spoiler :P I see you have orig gti spoiler back there, get used to it, it's mutch nicer :P

no m8 once its red it will look spot on wi crome end caps thats if i get it done cos its going up 4 sale next month. be4 i had the spoiler the frontend looked way to big and low 4 the rest of the car but the choce of spoilers for the almera is not great

Hiya mate, where abouts are ya from in boro? I go to uni there and stuff, dont think I've ever seen ya about though, do ya ever go up Teesside Park on a night?

i'm from skelton m8 some times go to t'park or majuba(redcar) but i'm not much of a cruzer these days and my pw steerin pump is fecked so its off the road at the mo your not the lad wi the blue al gti from guis by any chance are ya? have ya really changed ya lights to ph1?

Nah im from Hartlepool mate, usually go to Teesside Park on a wednesday if you're ever there, am sure you could buy a new power steering pump from someone on here too!

Yeah I changed the lights over lol I think it looks better with P1 lights on:

Dscf3133.jpg

jesus lol im already starved of daylight and those pics just about did my eyes in, like the engine work he did with the civic though

nice car, only thing is spoiler is ****n s*** any spoiler higher at the back like that looks like a shoppn trolly cart usually on clios or puntos if i was u id lose it ruins it mate

nice looking motor mate, have u got any pictures from the back? Just want to look at the spoiler a bit closer because I like it.(god I'm gonna get flamed for that)

Loosk alright id you inted selling it! Take the Spolier off as you wont sell it with it on i can pretty bet on that!! Unless the person is gay! The bumper looks cool though!

Back
Top Bottom