Ph 2
Ph 2 head lights and indicators
Ph 2 rear lights
R-tec ali spoiler

modds to come

respray (inc spoiler)
super chip
new wipers

I love the front end but tell the mrs the blades are dead and need changing and rip that bastard spoiler off. Trust me, people are laughing at you.

there is no better spoiler out there and the standered one looks to small and lost

the wipers are going but i wont buy any till they need changing

An autech or N1 spoiler should suit your needs, or a civic one like nismo's GTi or a subaru one like his SRi.
Minus the spoiler the car looks pretty good though!

Corbs said:
An autech or N1 spoiler should suit your needs, or a civic one like nismo's GTi or a subaru one like his SRi.
Minus the spoiler the car looks pretty good though!

ye but they would cost a far bit to get modded and painted and its all cash i dont have?

You could have a go at DiY lol, either that or the answer is clear.... sell your body! (Just dont tell the missus til you hand her an invoice).

What superchip were you looking at getting?

Corbs said:
You could have a go at DiY lol, either that or the answer is clear.... sell your body! (Just dont tell the missus til you hand her an invoice).

What superchip were you looking at getting?

not sure about the chip yet m8 i'm having a bit of a power off with my m8 and his 2.2 prelude but im determand to beat him cant think of no other modds

Ah right I see, well here's a few basic things you could try:
Between 2-2.5" cat back exhaust
Cold air intake
Cams
Lightweight flywheel
Uprated clutch
4-2-1 manifold/downpipe

Until you have a more engine mods the chip wont do much good as far as i know?
What do the:
Ecotec valve
FSE boost valve and gauge
do?
All the best with it mate ;) beat that honda!

Corbs said:
Ah right I see, well here's a few basic things you could try:
Between 2-2.5" cat back exhaust
Cold air intake
Cams
Lightweight flywheel
Uprated clutch
4-2-1 manifold/downpipe

Until you have a more engine mods the chip wont do much good as far as i know?
What do the:
Ecotec valve
FSE boost valve and gauge
do?
All the best with it mate ;) beat that honda!

manifolds done m8, midd sections ordered and all ready have a 4" dragon racing back box ,clutch is done,induction kit im plannin on relocating in the wing if i cant get hold of a cold air shiled
heard bad things about the cams as the car is used every day now and al is town driving so didnt fancy them, as for the ecotec valve dosnt do much the fse valve gave me a bit more response and makes me go to the petrol station more lol

nice car mate, like the alloys, front bumpers nice, but like the rest, not too keen on the spoiler or the silver wiper blades!!!

Back
Top Bottom