My Almera N15 Si-R

Finally posting my official thread where I'll yap all the time and post pics :D

So gonna build my own Si-R spec :P (need to trademark it LOL)
Gonna stay at the GA series just for fun, not yet decided if 14 or 16.
It will be a overtuned one hell of a ride...hopefully :D

So this is my current status of my car :P, hit som custom vinyl to align with the hardly holding blak bumpers that unfortunately I still have :D It's not so smooth but hey better than notthin right? :lol:

This is only temporary. :P The GTR badge will go away soon :D

p1000287h.jpg

p1000289h.jpg

p1000290t.jpg

p1000292dlu.jpg

p1000293.jpg

p1000295w.jpg

Not yet finished interior, don't have time :mad: :rasp:

p1000296g.jpg

p1000297j.jpg

Hope it's not that bad :cool:

you sure that isn't a GX? its got GX ph 2 interior and doesn't have the SI parts...

if it is you can go after vauxhall and make the "Almera GXR"

looks alright dude, need rid of them black bumpers though

i'm personally noy a fan of the chocolate covered dashboard

edit

whats the buttons on the handbrake surround? ejector seats?

if it is what i think it is (heated seats) i've never seen that before

Well not sure what it is...mby its a GX but I didn't know there is a difference :P
That vauxhall thing is also new to me ...going to check it out

And the dash is really black, but has a brown-like color, don't ask me why...the can said black gloss :D

Them buttons are custom and not connected anymore, one near the drivers seat was for my intake actuator....I could choose either short induction pipe or pipe direct from the front bumper...it was sumthin like when u drive like 60mph and then u switch it on :D did a boost I have to say but only was good when u go fast...otherwise it was useless...also when it rains it was good to switch to normal intake...
hope u understand and the passanger seat button never was connected :D....who knows it might have been a supercharged nitro WTF button :D

Finally started a whole respray of my car, first off my bumper..customized...

180420091109.jpg

180420091112.jpg

180420091113.jpg

180420091116.jpg

ran out of putty so will finish it tomorrow, I guess I'll do the primer on monday and base & clear on tuesday...hope I won't mess it up :D

Good on you doing a diy bumper. Will be interesting to see what it looks like finished though.

Primer done...will wait, then a fine red coat awaits :D oh boy oh boy can't wait....

p10002981.jpg

p10002991.jpg

Unfortunately have to go tomorrow to work by bus :eek: :(

I'm liking that a lot, I think it could have looked evern better if you put some skyline style side vents in too, but it looks mint as it is :D

thx guys...

I have a laguna splitter, if you see more closely there are holes all around the bottom of the bumper :P...but it's going to stay black. I thought about the side vents but I have no use for them, don't need to cool brakes nor need a intake. I think it's better this way cuz only the radiator needs cooling and it's more aerodynamic in the front.
The tow eye hole stays...I'll do a cover for it....gonna hold it with screws, something simmilar to the GTi bumpers that have.

The primer is still not totaly dry so I'll rather wait a couple of days and then do the base coat. Then I have a nice mesh to go in the front hole gonna think if I'll keep it silver or paint it black.

Unfortunately one thing fucks me off, the rear bumper is a little fkd up and I cant unscrew it from the bottom, already broke 2 screws and it's a pain in the ass to get them out, also the brackets that hold the bumper are seriously rusted and bent. Can't think of what to do now....the whole rear is busted. Any thoughts? :rolleyes:

if you're going to mesh it at least get the big hole black plastic diamond mesh, it looks so much more subtle - like whats in a Gti grille..

my rad has a bird on it....its fried into it as hell... :D what a mess :D
Thinking of black mesh and a Si-R logo in the middle in white...would look awesome

Back
Top Bottom