My Almera N15 Si-R

Ok finally found time to base and clear coat meh bumpers...and I'm fucking angry...the paint is shite....didn't match the rest of the car and the paint doesn't cover quite good, guess I'll kick that salesman ass. He was saying that it's a direct fit and the color is one of the best they have....guess they have bollox.

Check it out:

p1000346y.jpg

Sucks doesn't it?

Gonna sand it down and get a bigger compressor if it will help somehow....dunno.

Any thoughts about this?

sorry mate for loosing your dinner :P yup that bumper is disgousting...always wondered why do germans make such ugly "tuning" stuff...may be it's the taste of people or cheap designers that drink too much beer...

aanyway...I'll try to do that extended bonnet....thinking of fibreglass...don't want to mess up the whole bonnet by welding it on, and if I won't like it I can break it off.

Ok some bigger update.

Decided (for sure) that I'll be keeping my mera, thought about a new car so much that I spent days and lots of money to try other nissans, and then I found out that any new car is nothing compared to a Almera N15 (didn't try a S14 but whatever :D ), just the thrill from driving my mera is nothing I ever experienced with any car I tried, I feel like I'm really driving the car not the other way around....yup it's a 1.4...so what...it gets me home, to work...good enough for me :D

So will do a full overhaul, already started to buy some bits and pieces.

Want a standard Ph1 GTi look with the bodykit, full respray in red.
Gonna spend most of my money and time on the interior, cause that is the place where I spend most of my time (no more sore butt :D )...could say I finnaly at the age of 20 feel like I got enlightened that HP and tuning is not everything :D
My GA14 just started to feel exhausted from only 100k miles, but it wasn't serviced as good as you would expect (I don't blame myself for it... :D )...mby a GA16 lump conversion?!? (nooo not a SR...don't need it :D )

so
16sr500.jpg

thinking of these 14"....probably 15"... wadda ya think? :D Along with some nice 195/50 tyres.

Cheers
Mark

Back
Top Bottom