Kaikkeekivaa044.jpg

Kaikkeekivaa032.jpg

Kaikkeekivaa031.jpg

Kaikkeekivaa030.jpg

Kaikkeekivaa029.jpg

Kaikkeekivaa035.jpg

Kaikkeekivaa036.jpg

Kaikkeekivaa038.jpg

looking good, take it the car used to have a towbar on it hence the cut out in the bottom of the bumper

Nice looking car your got there. Never been a big fan of multi-spoke wheels, but they work very nicely here. :)

Whoa! Awesome car you got there, I think that little square on the back bumper may actually be a towbar or part of it! lol Looks too perfect to be a cut. Id love to own a gti... Im going to buy one hopefully when i reach 21!

Nice Car.

Scott B is right about the cut-out, Mine has the same cut out on the rear bumper, and it had a tow bar when i bought it.

Thomas, have to disagree, i think my almera did look its best on multispokes

cnw10.jpg

dale. i know im right lol, fit towbars for a living hence the one on mine lol

Whoa! Awesome car you got there, I think that little square on the back bumper may actually be a towbar or part of it! lol Looks too perfect to be a cut. Id love to own a gti... Im going to buy one hopefully when i reach 21!

Thanks!
Yeah, it is. Don't like the square. It's going to be filled in the summer. The former owner has done the square there :D
I bought my gti last year in august and i have no negative thoughts of it! :)

For sure!:D

Nice Car! Do you have any plans for the future? Bodykit, different suspension?
Thanks!

Almera is going to be painted in summer and the holes are going to be filled. I'm very happy with the suspension now. Sport air filter is coming. Maybe some kind of a bodykit also. Little by little my blue beauty is going to be more and more beautiful :lol:

Back
Top Bottom