S2010018.jpg

S2010017.jpg

S2010015.jpg

S2010014.jpg

S2010013.jpg

pipercross filter
S2010019.jpg

lowered 40mm, 17's, and a few more mods to come

yes i agree, seen them and had to buy them. 17's split rims with stainless rims. i would say that 17's do look smallin this type of rim

de-globed, rear wiper mod, bump stripes and back badges removed and cat back fitted
c59c52f0.jpg

68d70a3e.jpg

48951600.jpg

S2010010.jpg

S2010009.jpg

S2010008.jpg

S2010007.jpg

damn made the pics too small sorry

Nice one Rhyd, looking very sweet mate :D

Youve kinda done all the mods that i want to do to mine so now i have a good picture of what it will look like.

Keep up the good work ;)

By the way i like ur new number plate! private plates really set a car off in my opinion.

Looking good!

What size tailpipe is that and did you have the splitter cut to accomodate it?

Nice clean lookin car you got there :D

May I just say that it appears that your cold air feed is in the wrong place though,It's aiming at the top of the filter :confused:
You need it to be aimed at the mesh on the side for it to be effective :)

Just a thought mate :D

thanks for the positive replys :D , few answers for you. its a 3 1/2" tailpipe so no cutting, i got a friend thats a valeter so he give it a good going over and does it quite regular for me ;) .
with the cold air feed its in the wrong place altogether in my opinion, ive got it going in the side of the wing to the brake cooling vent hole i think it is, couldnt get it to go to the side of the filter but i might try again if i can be arsed. thanks again

Looks damn sexy with those rims.Seems almost a crime if the indicators arent deglobed, they look so much better.

Looking good mate, and really clean :D

Agree about deglobing, it does make a massive difference, and its so simple.

Removing the bump strips is growing on me too, i'll probably take mine off soon.

Updated 25th Oct 60

few pics with my new wheels, not much else has gone on as i'm pretty much finished and am quite happy with the look
DSC00168.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

i like that alot, wheels set it off really nice

looks nice and tidy aswell, hate seeing tatty cars modified, just never looks right at all but that looks spot on

Back
Top Bottom