my blue gti

thanks for the coments, dont like colour coding much at all, as in rear lights and handles, like the original look but saying that i have removed the bump stripes.
engine wise, just s3r cams and a piperx filter, got a s/s manifold and 2 1/4" cat-back from longlife also a de-cat.

Very nice motor mate! Seen it at the Newcastle meet and it looks even better in the flesh!

UPDATED.. crap picks, but just a quick peek with new wheels before coilovers

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

looks good rhyd, wasnt sure how the lenso's would look on the almera, bit they seem to work well.

Fair play Rhyd, those wheels are blingin' :lol:

What coilies you get? I take it theyre the Daiyamas after what you said to me about the K-Sports. :rolleyes:

I really liked those wheels before these, but when lowered the new ones should look just as good.
What did you do with the other wheels, sell em on ebay?

sold them to a friend £120 lol, i was a bit dubious of these wheels at first but i think they look better now, changes the whole look

Wow your really getting the hang of photoshop:lol: Yeah the wheels look good, and it does totally change the car. Good work my son.

may i ask how you did the mod on the rear wiper? i have a lot of spair time these days so i'm looking for low cost mods.. :P

IMO slightly bigger profile on the tyres than that. would fill the shape of arches better imo, instead of just looking like strips of rubber. tyres are an integral part of a car's aesthetics imo, not just the wheels they're sat on.

same as I've got on mine. imo it goes with the shape of the arches better. lowering it only reduces the gap vertically, but there's not a lot you can do about it laterally other than raise the profile or get bigger wheels. low pro on 18s looks good imo, a la neilSR's car.

Back
Top Bottom