My Boy

Mine has no stalk...but my old P1 Si did. Must of been a option.

Must admit i`ve been told Stalk and Aircon were optional extra`s:

Quoted from this post:

http://www.almeraownersclub.net/showthread.php?t=15547

Optional extras or factory extras which your car may or may not have (depending on what the first owner selected) include:
· Front and rear brake discs (mandatory on GTi’s but most lesser models had drums)
· Rear spoiler
· Plastic bumpstrips (door mouldings)
· Colour coded mirrors
· Electric Sunroof
· Air conditioning
· Passenger airbag
· Side airbags (in seats)
· Pockets in back of front seats
· CD holder in empty DIN slot
· Flappy lid on box on handbrake console
· It was also an option for some GTi’s to not have the factory bodykit

In addition to these GTi’s differ from the rest of the range by having most (if not all of the above) fitted as standard as well as:
· Front and rear strutbraces
· Foglights
· GTi interior
· White speedo gauges
· Leather handbrake/gearknob/steering wheel
· The GTi had NATS V2.0 Plus, a CAT 1 system, whereas all other almeras had NATS V2.0 which was a CAT 2 system. (Info from the Thatcham website)

Sweet motor, nice find!

Get yourself down to JAE & put him on our stand next to Sams.

I can`t this year i`m afraid, too short notice as i have a four year old lol ... and i`ve just had an operation yesterday so won`t be up to much for the next few weeks !!

But i`ll catch you at the next one :)

Both of mine came with stalks, think it depends which dealer it came from I remember reading something about it on here,

does it have seat airbags, centre cubby hole lid and pockets in the backs of the seats? if not its identical to mine

No seat airbags, no centre cubby lid (but i want one) and no pockets in the back of the seats .... So snappsies .... Where and how can i get/do i fit the centre cubby hole lid pwwwwweeeaaaaase :D

Thanks again guys for all your comments, He does look schweet .... and i still have a smile like this :D

looks a very clean example, would love a trop green gti, closest im at at the mo is a trop green bodykit lol.

deffo get it undersealed, i just welded a large patch into my arch as the rust ate through it. essential to underseal now there liek 10 years old imo

:):)

Back
Top Bottom