DSC00014.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

Front.jpg

FrontSide.jpg

Side.jpg

RearSide.jpg

Looking good there mate.

You got the Bosch Aerotwin wipers? I had those on mine - great wipers but I didn't like the bulky fixings and the little flap on the driver's side one wouldn't close properly so I ditched them.

Almera_SRi_Red said:
Cars looking good mate, the only thing i'll pick out are the foggies!! otherwise its awesome.

ditto, apart from the halfords fog lights it looks awesome!

Almera_SRi_Red said:
Cars looking good mate, the only thing i'll pick out are the foggies!! otherwise its awesome.
I need to remove them but i mounted the fogs inside the grill so It would look silly if I drive around with no grill. I am looking for a replacement grill at the moment no luck yet :(

SirMixalot said:
(Shame about the weather though!)
weathers been crap all week but thats ok makes my car look clean. I can't wash the car for a few days. the rear quaters and doors are dirty

wraith0x29a said:
You got the Bosch Aerotwin wipers?
I think they are if not Retro Fit. not sure but they work a treat. I mounted the jet washers under the bonnet today not a bad job but not aiming properly I will see what I can do to get them working properly

sadly I never had a whole respray in the end as the guy said I never needed to spray the rear quaters would of charged me a extra 300 for 3 dents So I am thinking of getting them pushed out. I spraied everywhere but the 2 rear quaters and doors and 1 wing. few weeks later going to have to take it in for a cut and polish so should not make a difference

That`s much better Darren! :thumb:

Just one thing though, it may just be me, but in the 3rd pic, the rear bumper/wheelarch/wheel look wrong for some reason. :confused:

Good effort though!

Credit where it's due. That's actually alright! I like the front and rear splitters. Relatively subtle. The skirts match the same lines as the kit too which is decent.

What I'd do...

1. Ditch the bonnet lift
2. Different alloys. OZ Superturismo style.

wraith0x29a said:
I quite like the alloys you have on it but think it would look awesome on these.
Want a set of those myself.
I still prefer 7 Spokes rather then 5 spokes as 7 spokes are a lot rarer I want some 17" Rota SDR's

my mate has a set of them Kei RSS rims for sale he had them on his C2 so sadly it won't fit the N16 it will fit the N15 though.
truckingracer said:
looking good darren :cool: , thats really stand out in morrisons car park :D
lol
GT_Andy said:
Lovely car, but as the others have said different alloys and fogs would finish if off nicely.
can't wait to get the fogs off just looking to fine a OEM grill
CoV said:
not a fan of N16s but i like yours man, should be proud :)

keep at it
thx
Almera Guy said:
That`s much better Darren! :thumb:

Just one thing though, it may just be me, but in the 3rd pic, the rear bumper/wheelarch/wheel look wrong for some reason. :confused:

Good effort though!
the car has had a respray on the front bumper, Bonnet, Roof, Boot, and back bumper so the rear quater panels and alloys are still dirty. as I can't clean the car as the paint is drying
StevenC said:
Credit where it's due. That's actually alright! I like the front and rear splitters. Relatively subtle. The skirts match the same lines as the kit too which is decent.

What I'd do...

1. Ditch the bonnet lift
2. Different alloys. OZ Superturismo style.
my mate said about the bonnet lift but I think it actually looks alright. as for the alloys I am thinking of multi spokes or the Rota SDR's
rowdy-GTi said:
Looks great Darren.....are those pics in Sutton Coldfield?...feel like i know that road?
yes mate its sutton :-)

Back
Top Bottom