My Car Resprayed

lovin it darren. looks awesome, as said though i would agree with changing the wheels. but apart from that it looks awesome!!

It may just be the pic but has the drivers door been painted?

StuN16Sport said:
lovin it darren. looks awesome, as said though i would agree with changing the wheels. but apart from that it looks awesome!!

It may just be the pic but has the drivers door been painted?
driver side door has not been painted. there is still crap all over the car the guy cleaned the bits he needed to paint and then left the rest so there is still crap on the 2 rear quaters, doors and driver wing (which has not been painted). I should of got him to do the front driver wing all at the same time as there is a dent on it. he is going to redo the passenger wing as there is a little mark on it and when he does that I will get him to do the driver wing as well.

TheSam said:
No to the graphics looks good
I know its being a ricer but i was thinking of the theme as my car is silver with a few black bits on it and grey and black interior and red 3 poin'ts also painting the calipers red and etc etc. I am doing some research if the R32 4pot calipers will fit onto my car without changing the disk and etc.

to me, this picture says take the fogs off and leave it as it is. the graphics will look toss and i think thr current wheels are good enough.....

DSC00015.jpg

If it was my car i'd do the following:

1. lose the fog lights and replace with standard grill and fogs.
2. Colour code the door handles and chrome grill inserts.
3. Change the wheels for 8/10 spokes in Anthracite or black.
4. Lose the bonnet lift.
5. Slam on coilovers
6. Smoked side repeaters.

Other than that a damn fine effort there Darren.

I think I can say this is one of the nicest N16s i've seen so far! Actually warming to them now, all they needed was a GTi model!

James said:
I think I can say this is one of the nicest N16s i've seen so far! Actually warming to them now, all they needed was a GTi model!
yeah sadly renualt took over :(

oh well. I am likely to drop a SR20DE or DET in it once the interior and audio is finished

Back
Top Bottom