my car update

well guys i posted a while back pics of my gti and since i have bought it i have done a few little bits which i am very impressed with, i bought some gti wheels had them sprayed black and had a red pin stripe put on,new numberplates,new washer jets.the next things to do are lower her about 40mm,new fog light trims and wax oil here.
when i posted her as i got her.
Image044.jpg

Image046.jpg

and my new pics looks 100% better in the metal honest lol after a polish and a meguiars
Image007-1.jpg

Image006-1.jpg

Image008-1.jpg

Image009.jpg

Image012.jpg

Image013.jpg

before the clean
Image003.jpg

this is no lie it cost me 2 quid lol for the pin stripe, my mate did me them, so i worked on his car for him.i have only just put them on today,

Hate to say but I liked the old wheels, I think multi spoke things look great on P1 with full kit, OZ Super T's especially

Hate to say but I liked the old wheels, I think multi spoke things look great on P1 with full kit, OZ Super T's especially

yeah, hate to agree but i do. lowered with the old wheels would be sex wee. still looks good but i'm a bit of a multi-spoke fan as well.

no sorry they looked horrid,these look 100% better car feels better to drive handles better.and once lowered will look awesome

I have a front strut brace if you are interested Hopelessness?

£25 sound ok?

Wheels look sweet, did you paint the pinstripe on? I am thinking of doing the same to my OZ Polaris, going to use wheel tape.

Looks good with Gti wheels. Will probably feel that the driving experience has slightly improved over cheap nasty alloys.

Everyones rocking the pin stripe look now but why not, it looks good, isn't chav and costs very little. Only works well on Red and Black motors tho imo.

thanks guys, alot more people are looking at the car now,plus it looks like said not as chavy lol
im gonna lower it 60mm asap but i dont no what kit to get?

think you'll need coilovers to go that low, think the_sam still has his Daiyamas for sale - same as mine and they're awesome.

spring kits for the n15 only go to 40mm i think, will look the tits lowered though mate

Back
Top Bottom