my car

hi ppl i signed up a few weeks ago and i hav now bought a gti and i am impressed, plans are to lower it,powder coat the wheels black,changed numberplates and sort out a few little bits
Image044.jpg

Image045.jpg

Image046.jpg

Image047.jpg

Image048.jpg

Image049.jpg

Aaaah, just looked again, the pic goes pixelly around the rear left arch, thought that was rust bubbles! Good stuff :) how much was it?

i paid 1k for it, needs front bumper spraying but it aint too bad.
thanks for the replys guys also i would like some of the phase 2 rear lights, the pics aint 100%, i took them on my phone

looks familiar for some reason, nice looking car mate and looks very tidy. be tempted just to leave the wheels myself, doesnt look bad at all against red paintwork, white would look better but be a pain in the ass too keep clean.

Stunning example of a P1 :)
Don't get Phase 2 lights though, it would make it look shit in my opinion!
Wheels white or anthracite grey would look amazing, nice car you've got there though.
Any performance mods planned?
Joe

no performance mods as of yet, are these common for loosing a bit of acceleration with 17S, just seems slow on pick up?

p!ssed off stater motor has been making some funny noises on start up for a week or so, came out of petrol staion tonight put key in ignition and it just went click click so pissed of, how much are new ones?

Back
Top Bottom