my car

i have tried hitting it and it does try harder some times but i think my battery is going flat now,also on the positive terminal of my alternator there is the main live wire and a little blue wire that has either snapped or been cut should it actually be there as sureley the exciter wire is in the multi plug or the other terminal

if its clicking its the solenoid, just cos youve charged the battery for 2 hours doesnt mean its holding its charge, try a set of jump leads n see if it fires up, if it does then your batterys duff.

if it still clicks then its just the solenoid, cost you about 30 quid, cheaper than payin 70 for a whole starter.

Yeah quite a lot of people have them, including myself, they are good for the money, not amazing, I bought a new head to manifold gasket as the standard one is rubbish, and make sure you tighten the manifold to downpipe join as it has a tendency to blow. Other than that they give an increase in torque and coupled with an aftermarket cat back will see some gains as well as some nice popping and banging on downchanges :)

well all it will have at the mo it would have this unit down pipe and manifold.standard cat back apart from the back box powerflow unit,will it be worth it honestly?do these also get rid of a small box in the downpipe

were is the best place to get my car remapped/chipped in the yorkshire area, im wanting to take it to some one who has done work on our engines

pay the membership fee ;) theres alot of info on here about who's the best for it....

were is the best place to get my car remapped/chipped in the yorkshire area, im wanting to take it to some one who has done work on our engines

Don`t bother yet matey, save you money for more worthwhile mods. Chipping should be last on the mods list.

looks clean :p

looks very similar to one i was looking at 6 months ago, totally bog standard and non bodykit, i offered the woman 1400 thinking shed snap my hand off, to my shock she said no! i was like woah your getting 500 quid more than its worth! oh well.

get it undersealed pronto man, be a shame to let rust get its hold on that car!!

lol yea it needs undersealing, hopefully getting new numberplates, gti wheels and lowering her very soon

Back
Top Bottom