my car

well seen as the weather is poop i decided to clean my car full polish and wax .i havent posted any pics of it since ive lowered it neither.so here you go lol.
my stickers are here too so i popped them on when i got home thanks:D
Image013-1.jpg

Image012-1.jpg

Image009-2.jpg

Image008-2.jpg

Image007-2.jpg

Image040.jpg

Image041.jpg

Looking very good mate!
only things missing are the little screw covers for the foglights. :O

Look of the rims works on my green one too:

(click to extend)

:cool: :thumb:

v nice mate, phase 1's in red look the t1ts :cool:. and yours looks like a minter.

£15 for those covers?! :eek: bloody hell, one of the clips on mine's broken, think i'll glue it!

im sure it was 15 plus vodka and tonic!!! drives brill and feels just right id recommend apex to anyone lowered far more than 35mm,sorry i aint putting pics of engine bay yet red painted rocker is gash lol and wires all over it has f@@king neons!!i no dont worry im taking them off when i get chance

apex eh? are the springs yellow? do you find the front really bouncy? what shocks you running? got apex energy on mi gti and kyb excel g shocks and its firm to say the least lol i had neons as well, luckily it was a wanky prism kit that went no where near the engine bay!

cars lookin awesome mate, really REALLY do like that. well done, you done a great job.

gotta say it I love this car it's mint and at a time when a lot of phase 1's are rotting away you can tell this one's really been looked after.

i have just done the rear wiper mod tonight and changed my fuel filter lol wow the old one had some crap in it

Back
Top Bottom