my car

well guys what can i say i had an accident last night and wrote the car off.i dont want to go into details but my baby car is dead, i have been driving for 5 years and never had an accident im gutted and shuck up. i will be stripping it well whats left of it after the insurance is sorted

sorry to hear about your accident mate...lookin at your car made me decide i want a red almera next with ph1 bodykit and DEFFO them black wid red ring alloys!

Sorry to hear that man, glad your alrite

lets hope its not the start of a trend we had a few years ago lost quite a few over the winter

well i lost it on a roundabout and took out a lampost!then the car behind me hit the lamp post.dunno what car ill be getting next i have no cash its christmas, got a mortgage etc, dunno how much my insurance will go up?and im gutted i loved this car

yea im ok people thanks for the replies.i loved that car and i cant afford another but like i say i will be stripping it and selling everything

Very sorry about what happened to you! Glad you are OK - I understand how you feel, car is not only a piece of metal when you love it...

Very sorry about what happened to you! Glad you are OK - I understand how you feel, car is not only a piece of metal when you love it...

i no mate cars are the only thing im really interested in, yea theres xbox,football etc but you spend more time and money on cars

hard luck fella

seriously i would be cut up if i lost mine, as i know no amount of money could buy the same again.
all the best with the break.

david

Back
Top Bottom