My dyno results

It was done in xtreme-autos in waterford. I'm only going on what the dyno sheet says guys. The car was on the road for nearly 3 hours and before the air fuel controller (apexi SAFC) was properly setup the car was giving a figure of 172. I presume that its estimated bhp at the fly. The guy doing it did give me a figure of 167 at one stage.. could that have been the WHP?

I've never dyno'd any of my cars before so this is all pretty new to me

nos4a2 said:
It was done in xtreme-autos in waterford. I'm only going on what the dyno sheet says guys. The car was on the road for nearly 3 hours and before the air fuel controller (apexi SAFC) was properly setup the car was giving a figure of 172. I presume that its estimated bhp at the fly. The guy doing it did give me a figure of 167 at one stage.. could that have been the WHP?

I've never dyno'd any of my cars before so this is all pretty new to me

I've seen them giving exaggerated figures before..not saying you didn't get that fly figure... you could of gained 8 bhp with a different air/fuel mix..

If i remember correctly the WHP of my old VZR was around 145BHP..

Do you see much of a differece on the road after the SAFC is set up properly?

sri_alan said:
You're one to talk :lol:

Im sure that all you need to convert to 2.0 is the crank and rods. The bottom end on sr20de's are the same, theres no bottom end for the sr20ve thats different as the changes are in the head.

One other difference with the SR20DE and VE is the DE has no oil lines for the VVL solenoids so you have to drill and tap the block.

As said above, join the sr20forum an look out for posts bu Andreas Miko or something like that. He has a guide to building an SR20VE using a DE block

Chawkie said:
Do you see much of a differece on the road after the SAFC is set up properly?

Yeah i've noticed a really big difference through all the gears especially in 4th, the car pulls much harder now.. the needle on my petrol gauge seems to move a lot faster now aswell :P

Back
Top Bottom