My first Almera GTi.........

Hi all, im proud to say "I own a Almera GTi" below are the pics of my car, i purchased this car of my uncle last week, and im loving every moment driving it...:)
i dont know much about these cars, but hopefully il learn things as i come on the forum more regular..
soo please let me know what you think...
i havent got around to clean it my way, soon as the weather gets better, you guys will see the Almera sparkling...

welcome buddy enjoy the site :D

i think its still £16 for 1 year im sure you can use paypal

its well worth it being a member bargain for £16

Dan

sweet motor buddy, i wanted a black GTi but at the time i found a tidy red one which i couldn't say no to.
what do you think of it thus far, cost mileage etc.

david

Niceee, seems in good nick. Also it looks like someone knew abit about mera's as the rear lights have been upgraded to PH2!

I see you have upgraded your intake, how about upgrading your manifold and header to a stainless steel one. Believe me it will be one of the best mods for the price!

Niceee, seems in good nick. Also it looks like someone knew abit about mera's as the rear lights have been upgraded to PH2!

I see you have upgraded your intake, how about upgrading your manifold and header to a stainless steel one. Believe me it will be one of the best mods for the price!

Thanks for the comments guys...thanks to my uncle who fitted the Ph2 lights on the ar before i brought it off him..i was thinking about upgrading the manifold, wasnt sure if itl make any difference, but ive got little issues with the car that im gana fix first, other then that, i love it...:D

Alright Hussain thought I saw your car in Notts the other day in a service station, just up from Road Runner? Was a Black Gti non bodykit.

Alright Hussain thought I saw your car in Notts the other day in a service station, just up from Road Runner? Was a Black Gti non bodykit.

errm im not sure if it was me, as mines been parked for over a week now, giving it a rest, also ive had the rear windows tinted, and mine is only missing the front Ph2 bumper, other then that i think mine is almost a Ph2 kitted GTi....

Back
Top Bottom