My first Almera GTi.........

finally ive sorted the pics out, as you can see ive fitted aset of 17" rims, and tinted the rear windows of my GTi..after along day of cleaning i think ive made my Almera look alot better..

future plans;
performance manifold
lowering springs, 40mm
PH2 bumper

.....ive got standard Almera GTi rims with tyre's and centre caps coming up for sale very soon.....

Use photobucket, you can set it so it resizes your images to 800 x 600. Imageshack is utter shite anyway, i've never understood why people use it.

just swapped a mk 4 golf r32 replica for an almera gti...i never even knew these existed anymore..love it!!i live in ireland so they are rare as f~~k.. how much did u pay 4 it coz mines a 96 in black 2 and the bloke rekoned its worth 2k..its 180bhp

just swapped a mk 4 golf r32 replica for an almera gti...i never even knew these existed anymore..love it!!i live in ireland so they are rare as f~~k.. how much did u pay 4 it coz mines a 96 in black 2 and the bloke rekoned its worth 2k..its 180bhp

i got mine at a really good price, id say it was a bargain of 2009 for me...2k for Almera GTI, i think thats really high! like "CORBS" said does the car have a dyno sheet to prove the BHp?

Its on Sunday at York Raceway mush, get yourself some base times to build on!

Check the thread for all the details.

no dyno sheet...

it has 4 branch manifold and k and n induction kit ...feels v fast but hav gotten 235kmh top end..never had anything really quick but ifs its not 180 bhp im happy anyway!! :cool: ..u shud win a prize anyway mate... dats 1 shiney motor!!:)

it has 4 branch manifold and k and n induction kit ...feels v fast but hav gotten 235kmh top end..never had anything really quick but ifs its not 180 bhp im happy anyway!! :cool: ..u shud win a prize anyway mate... dats 1 shiney motor!!:)

well if im correct these Almera GTis, running about 150BHP, to be honist, im really happy with it...

a prize for my shiney motor,dont think im that lucky...but thanks any way..:D

its nice to see another black ph1 gti around, she is looking really good. i was in too mind about ether having my wheels black or white, i went for white but black still looks nice!

top marks.....will look forward to seeing some next additions to her over time.
you should try make it also for the york meet on sunday, it will be a cracking day.

daniel

Looks really good man. Only thing which slightly ruins it is that dink on the passenger side behind the door. Looks like it could be pulled out but I'm not very knowledgeable on this. Guys?

Looks really good man. Only thing which slightly ruins it is that dink on the passenger side behind the door. Looks like it could be pulled out but I'm not very knowledgeable on this. Guys?

well spotted, some jealous person, kicked the wing in when my uncle had the car, i was hoping to get hold of a ph2 bumper, and if it needed spraying, then id get wing sorted at the same time...

also ive got the day off, Sunday il be there...

Back
Top Bottom