My GTI (2nd time!)

My GTI *updated pics*

New rims arrived today! :D
49b3d931.jpg

a1e1e931.jpg

Fingerss crossed this time it will work!

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0001.jpg

Please say it works this time!

ah thats so sexy mate!! i love the nissan badge on the bonnet mate, i really liek the look of that! im gonna see what that looksd liek on mine! it remined me on a 200sx. i love ya car mate, worth getting right this time lol. deffo big thumbs up.

always one of my favourites, would look great slammed on coilovers

should of posted a pic of the interior, I think its smart inside too

(edited your post so the pics would just show without having to click links)

looks well smart that mate luv the bumper cant wait till i get mine fitted

Looking really nice mate - I do like that front end....mmmmm!

Car looks wicked mate!! What sideskirts are they?? Also what spots are they and were and how much were they :confused:

NaylorGTI said:
always one of my favourites, would look great slammed on coilovers

should of posted a pic of the interior, I think its smart inside too

(edited your post so the pics would just show without having to click links)

Got to agree with slamming it on coilovers! But im also thinking about airbags! :D

I didn't think about the interior, il get some up when i get a chance.

Cheers for editing the pics :cool:

Mattsri said:
Car looks wicked mate!! What sideskirts are they?? Also what spots are they and were and how much were they :confused:

The side skirts were on the car when i got it think they are the autech ones.

The spots are hella comets as for price no idea (also on the car)

Al P said:
I didn't think about the interior, il get some up when i get a chance.
Airbags are sweet for a show car mate! Loads of attention with them!!

£1900 fitted tho!!

Sweet mera! Remember seeing it at JAE last year!

nissanalmerasri said:
Airbags are sweet for a show car mate! Loads of attention with them!!

£1900 fitted tho!!

Sweet mera! Remember seeing it at JAE last year!

I can get them alot cheaper than that! :cool:

Alright Al - The cars still looking good mate. I'm glad your keeping it nice. I'm pleased you've changed the wheels as the ones that were on it were getting a bit tired. Good choice too!
Are you planning on lowering it a bit more as a set of coilovers would finish it off nicely?
Also I see you've de-globed the front indicators. I left them orange cos at all the JAE's I went to, everyone else had de-globed there's already, so I left them standard to look different! Hope to see it at JAE if your going?

Mattsri - Yeah the sideskirts are the genuine Autech one's. They are rare as fuck. I had to get them shipped over from a breakers in New Zealand. It's got to be the only GTI with those skirts on. Half the fun of the car for me was the challenge of getting all the bits that are impossible to obtain like the N1 rear spoiler and the VZ-R rear lights.

Rob-Gti said:
Alright Al - The cars still looking good mate. I'm glad your keeping it nice. I'm pleased you've changed the wheels as the ones that were on it were getting a bit tired. Good choice too!
Are you planning on lowering it a bit more as a set of coilovers would finish it off nicely?
Also I see you've de-globed the front indicators. I left them orange cos at all the JAE's I went to, everyone else had de-globed there's already, so I left them standard to look different! Hope to see it at JAE if your going?

Hello mate, hows it going? yeah still looking after it :D . The wheels were a bargain mate so couldn't sat no only paid £100 for them and there mint. think they suit the car to.

I do want to get it a bit lower as there is still a lot of room in the arches so im looking into different options on that at the mo.

Good to hear from ya mate and if all goes to plan il see ya at JAE :cool:

I dont like the grill! think you should take it off and sell it to me LOL ;)

P2 GTI said:
I dont like the grill! think you should take it off and sell it to me LOL ;)

LOL, i still aint had chance to modify the p2 grill yet :O

Will let ya know the out come as soon as i do though mate ;)

Back
Top Bottom