My GTI (2nd time!)

they look awful, only kiddin saw them other day in halfrauds for the first time n thought they were well smart was considerin saving up for sum to be original not now though, thought they would work a treat on a black car n they do on urs

What rims are they.........look really good. May have to look into a price fro those as I still have the standard rims on my car.

What rims are they.........look really good. May have to look into a price for those as I still have the standard rims on my car.

dansri said:
What rims are they.........look really good. May have to look into a price for those as I still have the standard rims on my car.

Konig unknowns mate, Only been waiting 2 months for them :rolleyes:

O well! well worth the wait!

Depending on size ul be looking around £920 for 18's

Cheers for the comments guys!

OMG Thats so nice.. veery good lookin VZ-R You got there :)
Those rims are made for that car, good taste indeed :)

A few more pics for ya

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

(check out the random dude in the back round on the last pic! lol)

nice ride& rims looks like a lot of money spent. the guy in the pic was wondering how to make his merc look like your car :D :lol:

still looks sweet, still love the interior too. Get some alloy wheel cleaner and spray it in your engine bay, the paint work, block, head, gearbox etc(keep it off the stainless stuff) then rinse it off, will bring the rest of the bay up a treat

Damn right.... I'm loving the interior!!!

Totally original, cant knock ya for that...:lol:

Love the engine bay!!!!

NaylorGTI said:
still looks sweet, still love the interior too. Get some alloy wheel cleaner and spray it in your engine bay, the paint work, block, head, gearbox etc(keep it off the stainless stuff) then rinse it off, will bring the rest of the bay up a treat

Cheers for that mate! give me sopmething to do in my week off :D

Al P said:
Got to agree with slamming it on coilovers! But im also thinking about airbags! :D

I didn't think about the interior, il get some up when i get a chance.

Cheers for editing the pics :cool:

please please please dont use airbags mate, thats what peeps with saxo's do. Use coil overs, better ride and you'l save a lot of weight.

VZR_Dave said:
please please please dont use airbags mate, thats what peeps with saxo's do. Use coil overs, better ride and you'l save a lot of weight.
Dont worry mate gone off airbags! prob going for tein coilovers from the states with the computer adjustment

nice. not too keen on the wheels mind, and the standard ph2 grille really does it for me ;). I'd put some ph2 lights on the back too. that would nicely finish it off :D

one of the nicer meras I've seen here tho.

Back
Top Bottom