My Gti at last

• Thread starter Thread starter Rob Noddings
  • Start date Start date
R

Rob Noddings

Hi well i said i would post a few pics so here they are. before the wheels and springs and exhaust and after.

I know i know she needs a polish

So what do you think.

Attachments

• DSC00268.JPG
    DSC00268.JPG
    329.2 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC00231.JPG
    DSC00231.JPG
    319.5 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC00276.JPG
    DSC00276.JPG
    366.3 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC00271.JPG
    DSC00271.JPG
    219.4 KB · Views: 150
PS sorry about poor quality the snaps of my camera where too big

looks nice just dont like the graphics (whats the deal with the 3 amigos? lol) but i never like graphics and it needs to be slammed on coilovers ;)

Ha The wall is miles away from that bush.

I know about the coilovers im sulking about wasting the cash on the springs. Its no where near low enough it still rolls to.

The 3 Amigos is a long story but the short version is me and my best mates got fed up of two of our local mod shops removing each others graphics. So we had our own made about a year and a half ago and its kinda stuck. we are known alot for it now. (good or bad aleast we are know for something) so roll on the jokes Hehe

Yeah i know i def need some skirts and a rear splitter. for some reasion i like the front one.

wat springs r they dont look like its been lowered at al?

this is on 40mm spax springs plus a boot full of install

ianscar.jpg

Is it just me, or does the rear wheel in the last pic look saller than the front wheel? :confused:

Other than that & the vinyls, nice effort there :thumb:

no the wheels are all 17"s

And the springs are PI they are crap it rolls and is not low enough.

I do love that colour!

I reckons you should get a phase 2 body kit on it!

It's weird how the phase one and 2 crossed over, I've seen plenty phase 2s on an R reg!

Question, when you ordered the springs did you ask for 98-99? This would be correct as your car is a s reg but its a phase 1 just been registered later on. so would prob have p1 shocks and mounts. so this could be why it doesn't sit that low.
Not sure if anyone else picked this up?

i know what you mean i had to get in contact with nissan to find out when my car was manufactured, as it's a 99, but could of been a 98 just registered later. just got it lowered yesterday(40mm pi) am happy with the handling makes all the difference. looks like it ain't that low but i have only got std 15'' alloys with plans of a new bumper from nismo soon. so hopefully will look better.

Thats a good point i just gave them my reg and let them get on with it.
Would the phase 2 springs fit and are they any differant at all.

Ul find u have a phase 1 setup, They would fit but as the mounts are different they wouldn't lower it as it should.

Think you need to get some phase one springs bud.

hi so you think i may have had phase 2 springs fitted.

If i have i will be more than pissed iwill check tomorrow.

recon you have mate, but it was an easy mistake to make as you asked for springs for a s-reg which is normally a phase 2, Best thing to do is post a section in the n15 styling as more people look at that and will confirm as im not 100% certain.

Back
Top Bottom