My Gti at last

• Thread starter Thread starter Rob Noddings
  • Start date Start date
I noticed that the Car is an S reg Phase 1 Am sure they stopped on an R as you can get R reg Phase 2's.

Looks cool i like the colour!!

Garnz said:
I noticed that the Car is an S reg Phase 1 Am sure they stopped on an R as you can get R reg Phase 2's.

Looks cool i like the colour!!

It's weird that, I've seen a few CROSS OVERS :confused:

just cleaned my car and its taken me about an hour to put this up

Washed the car yesterday and a mate decided we shoiuld take some nice pics. so what do you all think.

also it has taken me about an hoour to do this as photo bucket is being a pain. sulk :mad:

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

72cc9fc9.jpg

285c24aa.jpg

church033.jpg

hope it works this time

yeh it worked mate.
looking very nice and clean where are those pictures taken?
think its needs to be lower though :)

yeah i know i hate it. it has been lowered 40mm but its still too high for me. i just dont have the cash for coilovers. very very very tempted to just take a few coils off the springs.

(i know i know its a bad idea but its a quick fix)

the pics were taken at a local church. just thought it was a nice back drop

Me and two mate used to go to differant show with two diff companys and we also get big discounts with both. they kept taking each others logos and vinals off our cars and replacing them with their own. we got fed up and decided to have our own made up. problem solved. we have had them for near two years now and are quite well knowen localy (for good or for bad) means we get invites to a lot of things we would not normaly.

Think you missed a spot there mate, hehe - immaculate job, a good wash truely makes a world of difference, nice ride!

yes mate i go off the colour when she is dirty but i really like it when she shines

looks good but like has already been said would look even better if it was lower, colt looks good aswell but would look better with colour coded mirrors

i know its dodgy but but ive taken a coil out all round on my phase 2 gti and gt no probs at all

ALMERA GTI said:
i know its dodgy but but ive taken a coil out all round on my phase 2 gti and gt no probs at all

.....but shorter spings should be stiffer as well or you`ll just keep bottoming out.

ALMERA GTI said:

thats cool have you taken a coil out of standard springs or lowering spring. Also have you got any pics so i can see.

Rowdy you make a good point.

That sits loads better than mine whats the handling like now. is it stiff or all overthe shop. I ask because mine gets a little run every now and then

Thanks forposting the pics mate

Back
Top Bottom