My GTi so far

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 939
  • Start date Start date
NeilSR said:
Are the white alloys much hassle to keep clean?

yes :( lol, i've got redstuff pads on and after a long drive or some hard braking the wheels go black with dust, going over them with a wet sponge when i get home sorts them out, its an inconvinience but as long as i keep ontop of them they're not too bad!

Neil your car is what made me want the coilovers! being parked next to it in sunderland the other week! will have to come back for a rematch once i get them lol

if anyone wants one of those taxdiscs btw just PM me and i'll sort one out for you :) i'll need your member number obviously!

The white wheels look good mate, just get some coilovers. ( and strip the rest of the interior! )....

Very tidy car mate, i like all the little touchs like the colour coded reses on the back etc. think ill do one of them discs too i like em. though i should really put my tax disc in the window to start lol :S

It'll be on your letter form the memberpack, otherwise you'll have to PM Zetitec or Rick :) I still think these should be part of the membership packs! lol

Just waxed her and went out to take some photos with my mate and his Civic, nothing's changed since the last pics i posted, except the cold air feed now has a end on it - basically i just wanted to show off how clean she is haha

Dscf3143.jpg

Dscf3146.jpg

Dscf3133.jpg

Dscf3149.jpg

Dscf3136.jpg

Back
Top Bottom