my gti, :-)

my almera gti

hi im a new to the aoc, but im well in to my motors and have fallen in love with the gti, heres the spec
motorsport fuel pump, fse boost valve, uniQ chip from dastek, lightened flywheel/crank/crank pully, helix stage1 single plate organic clutch, kv85's, 4-2-1 manifold, skimmed/portflowed/polished head, backs of the valves cut back, both manifolds portmatched, front mounted 10row mocal oil cooler (works a treat!) full custom exhaust system, uprated brakes, team dynamics pro race 2's, toyo prozes t1R's, bilstein 40mm lowering kit coming soon along with another remap with fuel preasure fiddled with and cat out
165 bhp and 145 torque (with cat in!)
a lot of engine work, a regular at santapod
what do you think?
heres some pics looking forward to going to the ring next year
100_1156.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1155.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1154.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1164.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1158.jpg
[/IMG]

I think your pics dont work ;)
1001154ir4.jpg

What are the silver pipes around your bay? Oil Cooler?

ahhhhh i believe i met you at japshow, santa pod, im tom ive got the AHEM 1.4 gti lookalike

nice motor :D

i remember you sayin you had a bit of clutch slip starting, did you sort that out? what was your best time?

tom

hiya yeah my clutch was starting to slip a bit and i had crappy tyres on, now i have my new clutch in and my toyo's proxes t1R's they are well grippy recommend them to anyone, my quickest time with when all was wrong was 15.36 beaint my previous @ 15.44, im going to santapod tomorro aiming for the 14's having that new clutch put in yesterday has made a massive difference on gear changin its getting the power down so much quicker

santapod

any one wanna come to santa pod tomorro give im going, send me a message or call me 07801643271 it the last rwyb of the year!

stufagti said:
any one wanna come to santa pod tomorro give im going, send me a message or call me 07801643271 it the last rwyb of the year!

Im done with rwyb's for the year...And pod is over 3 hours away from me :mad:

Got a track day in 4 weeks..then car's getting some treats ready for next spring. Im hoping for the 14's next year too.

a question about the oil cooler, do you have any problem with oil pressure?? some people say that the stoch oil pump cant hold a oilcooler

havent put much up about my car in a while, any ive done a bit of saving and thought id fiddle with my car :D i got some cams, sprockets and some big brakes, and heres how it went, ill start off with my origonal dyno print out from last year after my engine rebuild,
printout.jpg

take note!

ill start at the garage
DSC00694.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

then onto the cams
DSC00679.jpg

out with the old
DSC00682.jpg

in with the new
DSC00686.jpg

then for a quick spin, hich was very fun ;-), then onto the rolling road for some mapping and dyno time
DSC00697.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

now after all that work you would think i would have gained something and i did! yet............
DSC00704.jpg

WHAT THE F**K, IVE LOST BHP N TORQUE!!!!!! I WAS AND STILL AM EXTREMELY ANNOYED, GRRR I HAD A FEW RATHER PLEASENTWORDS TO SAY TO THE MAN!
it def goes faster, more responsive, smoother yet according to them ive lost! they just said the prople at dastek in scotland were lying, bollocks i said, how do i know your not lying!!!
any way onto the brakes they fitted perfect, but my rims were to narrow so i need to some 15mm hub bolt spacer kits, them im sorted
DSC00700.jpg

thanks
stufa

the cams are piper ultimate road with sprockets
and the brakes are 300zx alloy callipers with 304mm ebc discs and red stuff pads and stainless steal braded hoses,
:-)

must be some dodgy rollin road antics somewhere dude, glad it al got sorted tho!

does she feel a lot faster or just a little bit?

Back
Top Bottom