My GTi

Looking good Hally.

Slightly off topic, where were those pics taken :confused: I can see what looks like Emily Moor in the distance to the right of the last one, so am uncertain if it`s Ilkley Moor or not because of the bench, (I usually see Armscliff Crag(sp?) in the distance when I`m up @ the Cow & Calf rocks) so I`m uncertain where exactly that is. :O

mattmera said:
God Fred you have untold knowledge of the countryside of Great Britain! :lol:

Matt

:O :O That`s what happens when your Dad comes from Wibsey (Bradford), & takes you up there every few months since you were 3 years old (30 years)! :cool:

I used to know the centre of Leeds like the back of my hand, until they messed about with the one way systems :mad: don`t know where the feck I`m going now! :(

They call it "redevelopment", I call it "A FECKING NIGHTMARE!!!" :D

So many things to answer!

The pics were taken on Baildon Moor. As nice as Cow & Calf rocks are, you cant really get your car up there for any decent pics! Oh, and Leeds' one way system is easy! Better than Otleys anyway, hate that place.

Wind deflectors have been on for ages, about a year and a half. I had them on at JAE.

I am missing the foglight cover and have been since I bought it, I do have a spare, however, I am missing the plastic insert that goes in before it.

I am thinking of lowering it and have been for a while (on springs not coilovers). But I always have second thoughts and I do like a good drive in the country and dont want to smash the underside of my car to pieces. Plus the amount of speed bumps round here is ridiculous.

I'll get a pic of the engine bay but it's not pretty! Something I need to spend my time cleaning when it gets a bit warmer.

Cheers for the comments guys!

Update with new pics

On the road back from JAE and new grille pics after a polish!

2891530059_0ec4a45b17.jpg

2891529899_f0cef6979b.jpg

2891529617_994d1cb906.jpg

2892368226_2863d6491a.jpg

2891528963_c375724b8d.jpg

2892367662_29df5863cb.jpg

Looking good Chris! :thumb:

The VZR grille makes the front of a black N15 look more aggressive than any other colour imo.

Good to see the `JAE arch mod` is still there! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom