My Mera SRi

• Thread starter Thread starter whitey
  • Start date Start date
W

whitey

After a lot of money spent, the mera is starting to take shape! Still got a lot to do, its just decided what and when. Now the missus has her 1.4 I can leave car at bodyshop when she passes :D

Heres some pics.....

100_1302.jpg

100_1303.jpg

100_1304.jpg

100_1305.jpg

100_1308.jpg

100_1309.jpg

100_1310.jpg

100_1318.jpg

100_1311.jpg

100_1319.jpg

100_1346.jpg

100_1351.jpg

100_1365.jpg

100_1383.jpg

100_1344.jpg

100_1343.jpg

100_1312.jpg

100_1314.jpg

100_1373.jpg

100_1374.jpg

Interior
Footwell Red Neons

Exterior
Full Joy Tuning bodykit with silver trim
19" Arospeed RSGT
Pirelli P Zero Neros
Nissan/Nismo lettering/decal
Light/Medium tints all round
De-globed indicators
VZR Grille
Sprayed inside headlights/indicators
Clear Side Repeaters
Wind Deflectors
Rear Wiper seated at bottom (Thanks to Scott B for doing it)

Engine and Suspension
Ractive Induction Kit
GMAX lowering springs :O
Hotshot header
Full SS system with decat
Ractive backbox

...and I think thats it!

car looking good bud what the back bumper u got is that the kit offebay

Can you see the pics?

Yeah all kit is off ebay. Not keen myself but its a change

Is looking good but one thing i dont like the back bumper it looks pretty cheap it maybe just because its sliver. The rims are cool :)

P2 GTI said:
Is looking good but one thing i dont like the back bumper it looks pretty cheap it maybe just because its sliver. The rims are cool :)
Yeah the rear is a bit shite but its different and was cheaper than any other one going.

it had to be shaved too coz it caught on every little bumper. Nearly ripped it off! Had to have a mate behind me lifting it up each time

kia tat said:
Looks Kool I Had A Look Round It On Saturday At Modded Nats The Rear Wiper Looks Kool
Yeah do like the job scott did with the wiper. Made it look so easy too!! Well pleased

gnuoynomis said:
Not overly keen on the rear bumper but i do like the silver detailing along the whole bottom of the car looks very nice.
Yer nobody will like the rear, not even me!!LOL

The silver was a strange thought i had that it might work, everybody seemed to put it down but once done, they dont think its too bad. Its kinda different so there we go, like the front part with the trim, sprayer did a really good job on it too!! Only £150 for 2 bumpers and skirts done :P

I like it, the rear bumper is a bit flimsy but i recon if you get it fastened up like i said at Modified Nationals, it'll look ok!

I think the silver touch looks awseome.

ps. Sorry i didnt come find you saturday afternoon, my tent decifed it would pick up and f#~@ off in the wind :( so i was busy sorting out a bed for the night in the boot :)

And Kia tat, nice car, didn't get chance to speak to you but you were camping very near us

Yeah need to sort both out. Front is not bad but back need to strengthening so thats next! Got a lot to do still to secure it, one screw came out on way back, got a cable tie holding it in. Need to knock bodywork back out, caught it on a speed bump before the lower part got shaved off to stop scraping.

Had major probs on saturday with tents, and was a waste of time me waxin it on Friday night coz of the wind, was gutted to see dust all over it at 8am on Sat!

looking alot better matey;) the rear bumper doesnt look to bad, and the silver detailing(even though not to my taste) looks good to, what i would do now is get rid of the decals and mesh behind the grille... and get some neons and a sweet little system:D the rear looks brill lowered on those rsgt's mate, well done.

Lance said:
looking alot better matey;) the rear bumper doesnt look to bad, and the silver detailing(even though not to my taste) looks good to,.
Yeah, think its ok. Again rears nothing special but will do for now!

Lance said:
what i would do now is get rid of the decals and mesh behind the grille... and get some neons and a sweet little system:D the rear looks brill lowered on those trgt's mate, well done.
Decals - Slight prob in that they are covering a bit of a mess. A full respray is on the list now ive found a cheaper place (£500 max with any little dents removed) so they will come off when I can afford that.

System - Not too fussed on ice, would get cheapo stuff anyway but dont want back lowered anymore, or rather cant! :O

Mesh - its cheap chicken wire, or rather free. Was desperate for some and wasnt paying over £30 for 2 sheets of mesh :eek: Had a neon there but havent anymore, need to sort it out really.

Got undercar neons to go on but its kinda getting ready to it can have a complete re-spray soon.

rear lights will be sprayed around too at some point, been charged £25 for that.

I had a long list and now its kinda done, but the list has grown again :O

what colour you want done??? when i get round to getting mine reprayed i want it bright yellow;)

Well i have always like orange but andys done that.

Then wanted a really bright yellow like u said. I just dont know what to go for! Got a long time anyway, its quite cheap but i still aint got money, got debts to pay off now!!

Plenty of time, might stay red but have to see!

Told you it would look good with the silver trim! Nice work matey! Get it done in a really deep crimson colour like the 2003 audi a4 colour not sure on the name but it looks really nice when polished up.

Yeah, does kinda work.

Please with how it turn out, i think the rear needs to be straightened a little tho. Didnt fit how i thought so side needs to be straightened off on the silver and im gonna put a metal bar i think across the back inside to strengthen it and then a support!

Ill start looking for colour closer to the time! ;)

Us 5 door owners are always different so nobody's going to agree with me.
I like the kit but don't like the wheels.
How much whp you kicking with those 19"s?

I havent got a clue to be honest!!

It doesnt feel any different than my 17s actually, maybe to do with them being the same width.

Planning on another rolling road day around 18th so will post up results from that!

Im curious what the decat, header, exhaust system and flywheel will do for me if anything!

Back
Top Bottom