My Mera SRi

• Thread starter Thread starter whitey
  • Start date Start date
Yeah had to have it all way round if I wanted trim on one part!

Was thinking, whats thought on a red line coming up the skirts along the line from the front wheel to a point in the skirt?

I wouldn't bother about the rear bumper man caus its already done now.
Check the thoghts I've made with photoshop for u and let me know.
In my opinion....

Attachments

• 100_1346.jpg
    100_1346.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_1346 copy.jpg
    100_1346 copy.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 39
Yeah like the spoiler and thought of blacking the last red bit between the windows, might do that!

Not keen on the half lights, instead im getting the surround of them sprayed red. The side stickers will come off when it has a full re-spray, like i say, theres so much mess underneath with little dents and marks its just needs a respray!

GTi said:
its changed a hell of a lot since i lost saw it :eek: but its looking good mate, well done :cool:
Aye, cheers.

It changed a hell of a lot in the space of about a month!!

Infact, since the Leeds NPOC meets, about a week after that it all started to change! Had a bet if would be done for Modified Nationals but wish Id have agreed to put money on it now :mad:

The list has started again tho! (and i got 2 meras to work on now)

your car looks sweet as in the flesh! but i dont like the rear bumper.

Yeah thinking about doing something with the rear bumper but dont know what.

Think with the smooth boot and lights coloured, wouldnt look too bad but thinking of cutting some out, caught it yesterday again on a small speed bump, the ones that u just bounce over when going over them, sudden up/down ones! Hate them fuckers!!

Got a bit of work to do tho, think the rear would suit a wide arch actually for some reason, which is also on my list ;)

Also the front bumper has started falling apart! Its been on for less than 2weeks and i think either someone has backed into me or someone had put their foot on it. Can see chunks missing and cracks!! Wish id have seen the fuckers!!!! Cant get it fixed till after F&F aswell so really gutted!

List to do would be:
Smooth Boot
Smooth Handles/Locks
Different mirrors
Some kinda of bonnet vent or custom (maybe)
Rear lights sprayed
with a full repsray!

I reck all them in one go could amount to about £600 all done but ill wait till the lass passes her test first so she can drive me around!!

Nice SRI :D just personal thing not sure on rear bumper mate :confused: love the rims :cool:

Back
Top Bottom