My Motor!!

you'll see when I put more photos of my car on that IT IS a GTi. Never noticed mudflaps before, they do look shit don't they. Car was totally standard when I got it, lowered it first then new wheels then other mods. Just had full stainless fitted just saving cash now for new seats and windows tinting. Put side skirts on the other day and I think they look mint. Thanks everyone for your comments!!!!!!!!!!!

very nice car!! the wheels are def my favourite part of her!! cant wait to see some more pics!!

by the way mudguards are added optional extra on LOADS of different motors. some can actually come without them. no matter what model it is!

this may well be the case for the almera also!

nice colour though mate!

have you all finished slagging my car off? Just joined AOC and all i'm getting is flack, jealous? I think the wheels set the car off!
Why would I lie about it being a GTi? Is it cos I'm a girl or something scared of the competition. Am in the process of trying to put more pictures on to prove it's a GTi although I can prove it at the events.

The aerial is on top of car pushed down prob can't see it from that angle but why would you want to see the aerial anyway? :mad:

Chill out, Andrews not criticising, aerials on phase ones and phase twos are in different places, as yours is a phase one it should be in a different place, just strange that it is in the place where P2s have them at the back of the roof.

If someone doesnt like your alloys thats not slagging them off.
And personally, mudflaps that size just look normal to me, I cant see anything wrong with them.

And no-one has said it isnt a GTi!

cheers mate, just new to this suppose theyre not slagging the wheels but what do you have new ones for anyway?
Trying to get better photos on as I don't think this one gives it justice.
I know everyones giving their opinion, thats what it's for, just didn't realise my car was that bad.
Looks mint to me and also alot of other people, definetely a head turner
Just bit mad as I've only joined didn't know people was that honest unless of course they're jealous.
Try not to take things to heart as much next time! :respect:

It is a P1 people but the aerial was moved by whoever had the car before. The old P1 aerial is still there you just can't see it :lol:

Well I like your wheels mate even if some of these lot don't hahaha!!

Welcome to the AOC lol. Unlike a cruise site, we give opinions that are not on the lines of " eya mate, ur car luks wikid and i luvs dem rimz" and the usual praise bullshit. Were very honest and say it how it is. Unfortunately most of the die hard mera' fans prefer subltety and simplicity, simply because it suits the car more. Hence this big hooha over your flaps :O :D and the chrome wheels. If you like them, keep them,its your car. But all your going to get here are honest opinions, and the majority in favour of a purer look. :)

I would be flattered at the 3 pages of interest in a few days! Personally I don't mind the mudflaps and love the colour, but not sure on the wheel i must admit. You have to see it in the flesh to be sure though, or get some better pics up. Looks in lovely condition, welcome to the site!

andrewb said:
nice car, just wondering if anyone else had noticed where the aerial is, thought this was a P1.

also the aerial still doesnt look like it is positioned were the p2 is ne ways!

the wheels are not OTT or atr least way OTT. the back however does look like the arch needs filling more

WANTS MORE PICS MEE! lol

does anyone suggest what I could do with rear as I've had it lowered and got 17"s on now?

Thanx everyone for yor comments I do appreciate them! Just tend to take things wrong way sometimes. :)

I am very flattered that so many have took an interest hope you'll like new pics when I get them on.

Jenna Buczek said:
The aerial is on top of car pushed down prob can't see it from that angle but why would you want to see the aerial anyway? :mad:

was just curious as i have a phase 1 and i want to get rid of my aerial and get it smoothed over, think ill end up with an internal or none at all.

Jenna Buczek said:
does anyone suggest what I could do with rear as I've had it lowered and got 17"s on now?

Thanx everyone for yor comments I do appreciate them! Just tend to take things wrong way sometimes. :)

I am very flattered that so many have took an interest hope you'll like new pics when I get them on.

you could get a rear splitter, guy of here does a copy of the phase 1 and 2 gti kit. also theres a rear wiper mod, puts the wiper flat across the back, instead of its upright position, have a search for that and it should become clear.

Back
Top Bottom