my n14 saloon

Would be highly interested to know where you found the spoiler.. looks the nuts on the saloon.

Front grille surround - sorry, loving that too...

damienga15de said:
the grill is a gti grille and the spoiler is off a 04 lancer saloon fits perfect with no mods, its gone now bought myself a N1 instead:):):)
How is the n1 going then,any mods done yet or planned!

got a set of white lightwieght wheels for it, sendin it off monday week to get the engine sorted. plannin on getting vzr skirts and a gti back splitter for it if ai can find them

damienga15de said:
got a set of white lightwieght wheels for it, sendin it off monday week to get the engine sorted. plannin on getting vzr skirts and a gti back splitter for it if ai can find them
What wheels did you get,any idea whats up with the car,let us know the outcome!

there 16" white rota slipstream replicas i think look exactly the same and weigh sfa, iv no idea what it is someone said it might be the vvl is not kicking in right

damienga15de said:
there 16" white rota slipstream replicas i think look exactly the same and weigh sfa, iv no idea what it is someone said it might be the vvl is not kicking in right

thought you said the flat spot was between 4 - 5 000 rpm?? doesnt the vvl kick in later than this??

Back
Top Bottom