My N15 - Big Green

I'm just starting this thread as I've started to mod my Almera and will keep updating this as I add bits to the car. Have only really got one picture for now taken less than an hour ago. More to come so please check back.

2436230_16_full.jpg

Also check out my cardomain for more details, that too needs updating. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2436230/1

Thanks for looking.

yeah think i've decided the kits not going on. but i want the boot smoothed cos I think that looks good and might put the joy tuning skirts on 'cos they look good. But how would I position the rear number plate?? Ideally I want a front and rear phase 2 gti bumper :)

Looking really smart in that pic mate, The Kei wheels look the buisness too! I nearly forgot how good they look.

Did you have any issues with 18"'s on the N15?

Is the 2.0 all up and running sweet now?

cheers mate, no issues with the 18"s yet but they are very close to having my 17s on with 40 profile tyres and the 18s are 35s so its very similar. If I cant find a descent bodykit I'm going to lower it to how I had it before and that only causes a very small bit of scraping on the inner arch.

The 2.0 runs pretty sweet yeah. From cold in the mornings though it is very very lumpy (thats before fitting the piper cams! hmm). I'll get some vids up of her hopefully over the weekend so you can see how she sounds.

The only other slight issue I have is the power steering fluid leaking from under the headlight but I've bought a few bits off here that should sort that out as I dont want to drive it incase it wrecks the pump!

lol just my luck been out in her, heard some jingling then the battery light comes on. The bloody alternator belt has come off! must be all the PAS fliud had possibly spilt onto the belt. doh!

Back
Top Bottom