My N15 GTi vs Glanza V

Glanza's are not really that quick unless they are modified etc,their is just no weight in them,plus your killing your accleration with those wheels,way to big for it :)

Glanza's are not really that quick unless they are modified etc,their is just no weight in them,plus your killing your accleration with those wheels,way to big for it :)

yup small wheels help acceleration but hinder top speed. i think on small cars 15's are adequate. what size do you think suits the almera? mine hasnt got a bodykit so my 15's looks kinda big :)

-tro_0001.gif

Well i guess its preference at the end of the day,i wouldn't put anything bigger than 16"....some people are into performance,some into looks etc.

Some lightweight 16"s get my vote, i think that'll be my next move wheel wise, Team Dynamics Pro Race 2 in black.

yup small wheels help acceleration but hinder top speed. i think on small cars 15's are adequate. what size do you think suits the almera? mine hasnt got a bodykit so my 15's looks kinda big :)

-tro_0001.gif

Is this true? I remember all this stuff from when I used to rollerblade(!) back in primary 7! Surely if you get a bigger wheel you fit it with a lower profile tyre to keep the rolling circumference the same no?

I looked at gettin one, theyre proper nippy and a good giggle, but bolloz to doing any long distance driving, theyre only good for about 115-120 so at motorway speeds youd be screeming the tatts off it all the time.
0-60 though im pretty sure it would have a GTi.

As for those wheel, i like them, but not on that car, far too big, hence why it doesnt handle i would imagine!

lol that was his old glanza, he blew the engine up on that one. it was from sabe imports btw. he got a new one now, which is still to fast for me lol, mines the same as a stnd glanza up to 90mph then id start to pull away.

i did want those buddy clubs :(

The lil 1.3 let go due to abuse and old oil. The imports at first weren’t going to honour the warranty as they said he should have used stnd 95ron fuel on a jap import??
The seller imported another glanza as a straight swap for him, which turned out not to bad as the new one is a light weight version ie not electric windows, folding mirror, central locking etc etc.

We were driving the car back to the garage in york one Sunday and the car didn’t even reach Tamworth. The breakdown assistance then recovered the car to the address and we never saw the wheels again. Until later the emerged on another glanza that he as sell which was lowered at it looked fantastically good (even better on my GTi mind)

new glanza

david

Back
Top Bottom