My N15 SSS

Bit of an update for anyone that cares! Been a bit of an eventful weekend for me :)

Friday - New rotors and brake pads
Saturday - New Autech corner indicators
Sunday - Tomei SR20DE Poncams

(Sorry for the crappy pic, weather is too wet here for photography).
28072008.jpg

looks stunning rad, the amber indicators work well

are you planing geting 'jdm vzr' lights for the rear of the car also, so the orange theme continues?

looks fantastic mate, you have joined an elite club with those corners.... lol

have been looking at the Tomei cams for a little while what are the specs on the ones you have installed? lift, duration etc...

looks stunning rad, the amber indicators work well

are you planing geting 'jdm vzr' lights for the rear of the car also, so the orange theme continues?

Cheers mate. I've seen the VZR tail lights on the charcoal body before, I wasn't too impressed with it.

looks fantastic mate, you have joined an elite club with those corners.... lol

have been looking at the Tomei cams for a little while what are the specs on the ones you have installed? lift, duration etc...

I got the P10 ones, 260/260 deg - 11.2mm/11.2mm lift. Part number #143041.

Cheers mate. I've seen the VZR tail lights on the charcoal body before, I wasn't too impressed with it.

I got the P10 ones, 260/260 deg - 11.2mm/11.2mm lift. Part number #143041.

do they go in with the standard valves/springs etc?

Damn thats a shame. I like the orange theme too works well with the grey colour I think the VZ-R light would look good. Hope you get it sorted soon mate.

that sucks man :( what happened? you alrite?

Yeah I'm alright now, was a bit shocked before but more so pissed off about my rims.

Was driving down a street with my workmate going to lunch, some guy was pulling out of the carwash in a Jaguar S type, because he couldn't see he came out way too far and pretty much was on the wrong side of the road.

I tried to dodge him but he decided to creep out even further and his passenger side front corner clipped me.

Car is at the panel beaters now waiting for assessment from my insurer. Hopefully it goes rather smoothly.

I heard from my panel beater today, a guy that's working on my wheel damage asked about my suspension as the strut needs to be replaced. The lower control arm and steering arm need to be as well. Apparently the rim is repairable providing its not buckled or anything (which I don't think it is).

Well, the car is now finally back in action! Almost forgot how good it is to drive an N15!

Before:
1.jpg

After:
photo2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom