My N16 :D

@ edk yeah agree hopefully the skirts will make her look lower 2 :)

@wraith cheers lad nice ride urself lad ;)

yeah they only seem 2 end up on silver 1s lol

i see u ave the ksport coilovers howd u find them lad?:D

pics of the car with the splitter and resprayed (poor quality photos):(

4124240850a11847028674o.jpg

4124240850a11847028631o.jpg

4124240850a11847028748o.jpg

must give the rims a good de-tarrin lol:rolleyes:

Yep, lookin' damn sweet with those wheels :cool:

Did you find the splitter easy to fit ? I've had one sitting in the garage for a month waiting to be fitted . . . . :O

P.S. Before you mention it Ed, I've had a look at your 'how to fit' thread ! :)

Nice and subtle. It -could- be lower but then I do like em low. The cupra r splitter really looks spanking on the p1's imo. Good on the p2's, but more at home on the p1.

Skirts are an absolute BALL ACHE to get but make the world of difference man. Luckily I got mine from someone who worked for a nissan dealer (StuN16Sport) but he's not really on anymore.

As for the lights issue...I'd loose the amber repeaters and get some smoked ones and then remove those nasty orange indicator bulbs for some silver ones.

I must be the only one that doesn't really like those wheels on this car. IMO there's not enough spoke to go with the big curvy body. Only really works with massive brakes. Just my opinion though.

@ vwkr thanks mate:D

@Almera sleeper cheers dude :D i didnt find it 2 difficult i tried 2 make it bend around the bumper but was afraid of it snappin so just put it on the way it came :p centre alligned it marked the front bumper and the splitter matched them up taped it on and screwed it with self tapping screws took half an hour:O i had mine lying in my room for ages i was worried id make a complete ballz of it:lol:

@Steven C cheers also :D yeah agree with you that it could be much lower i doubt coil overs could be the way 2 go i cant seem 2 find ne springs that are ne lower thn 40 :(:lol:(ne group buy comin up:lol:) i love them low also lol

aw ano lad there a hure 2 find:( specially in ireland lol am thinkin on gettin ms design sideskirts and the front lip splitter would probaly help give it a lower look 2:D

probaly keep the amber repeaters there startin 2 grow on me now but agree with the indicator bulbs specially now since 1 has the amber peeling off lol

yeah wouldnt be 2 every1'z liking but a just have a wile hard on for 5 spoke rims lol thanks but lad;)

well bita update.:D

Ordered a jms front lip splitter came there during the week http://www.jms-fahrzeugteile.de/images/product_images/info_images/177114.jpg and picked up my sports+ sideskirts 2day from the local dealer.
clean skint now so il be saving for another wile yet 2 get them on:p

future plans are for now spotlights mudflats and an idea ed gave me ages ago which at the time was not pushed on has grown on me was 2 tint the front light indicators orange:p also a good service.:D
I might have 1 or 2 photoshop requests in the future just 2 settle a few thoughts am having styling wise :lol:

how do u plan on getting the indicators tinted? i wanna do it too, but dunno how here in ireland, unless i buy the spray on e bay

Nice car, very similar to the n16 ive just bought. mines also silver 3 door. What brand of spoiler and where did you get it from?

IMO i think that silver bump strips and clear side indicators are the way to go, make the car look more 'sleek'. Will also look good if you fit standard fogs to the front (thats something I intend to do too.

@ smurph havent done it before so not sure myself was just gona go into halfords and see if they have something for it :D

@dysopath cheers mate :D the spoiler was on the car when i got it:D but here a link 2 1 on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.ie/NISSAN-ALMERA-N1...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2ea8ccece1
:D yeah ano what you mean mate at 1st i was against the standard side indicators but they actually have grown on me think they bring a bita colour 2 the car. Am in 2 minds about the bump strips ave seen some that look nice done and others that are just bland looking i may just have 2 get it photoshopped:D
yeah i think fog lights will be my next purchase 2 cheers for the comment lad :D need 2 get a look at your almera now:)

Well taped on my splitter 2day see what its like on am pretty happy with it. Tryed taping the skirt on but they were just 2 awkward :lol:

DSC00886.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

am unsure as 2 coulour code her when am getting the skirts and splitter sprayed :p

looks good! :D id colour code the strips if it were mine, made my silver N15 look waaaaay better in my opinion,

but of course each to thier own.

ur N16 and edk's and another few on here have really changed my mind on them, didnt really like the look of them before

cheers smurph yeah ano what you mean might look more sleek and clean but i really am split about it :confused:
I think am just gona put it up in the photoshop thread:p

looking at it again id do the one's on the bumpers/corners. and leave the door strips, the contrast well with the grill and fog blanks and tinted windows. Just my 2p :D

Well some bad news lads. was in a car crash three weeks ago the car is repairable but the cost would not justify the repairs. Crashed into the back of a lorry fortunitly me and my brother where okay and i think now it was the best possible outcome from rear ending a lorry. The car itself has been stripped down of anything of value. It'll be sadly missed as it was my first car and have owned her for nearly three years.

DSC01028.jpg

Rip N16

DSC01084.jpg

DSC01085.jpg

DSC01086.jpg

well thats the end of this thread lol but have a new ph1 N16 will start up a new thread upwards and onwards:)

Back
Top Bottom