MY N16 in iceland

Welcome mate

Iceland is a lovely place.

Pics dont seem to be working!!

Do a search there is loads on tuning in different sections you may need to become a full member to access some.

nice to see another n16 how low do you want to take your car and what sort of price are you looking at- kush

dont really know how mutch just so it dosent look like a monstertruck do you recomend somthing ......... one of my friend´s told me that i could just cut a parrt of the spring´s a way butt i don´t know relly want to buy adustible springs do you know where i can get them

I wouldnt recommend cutting your springs. Not safe. You can buy lowering springs from Demon Tweeks or Euro Performance etc. Have search of the forums and you'll find which makes have been recommended. I'm using H&R springs. Those and Eibachs are the most expensive but I forked out for peice of mind as if you want the best ride quality (for lowering springs) then those are the way to go. Apex are cheaper and Almerasleeper is selling a set right now!

At a guess It's 2001 and a 1.5 :D Nice colour by the way. Really nice blue that especially in the shots you've got in the sun.

Welcome.

Eibach Pro springs are great, really good ride and about 35mm lower about £180.
Ksport coilovers are excellent, quite a hard ride compared to springs but fully adjustable and the handling is excellent, really sporty. Will go from about 40mm lower to scraping the ground. Expensive option for a cheap car but make a stunning difference to the car. About £700 but I got mine in a group-buy for members of this club for under £500. Best buy I've made for any car.

Get in touch with Demon Tweeks (www.demon-tweeks.co.uk) also worth joining this club and trying to drum up support for another group-buy, there is interest already,

NEVER cut springs unless you've only got 6 months to live anyway.

it is a joke my friend has a 16oo honda civic and i really like to make him angry" i am a really bad man" but for the record i have smoked some honda civic's here in iceland and yhee i know a cold air intake wont give me a lot of horsepower but it gives the car somthing and at least my engine torqus more than a 1600 hond engine :)

Although the Vtech's have plenty power, the torque output is laughable. A Civic Type-R makes no more than a standard N15 Gti and is gutless below 5k rpm. To live with day to day, I'll take an engine with some useable torque anytime :)

ohhh i´d love to live some where else .... iceland is going to hell and it cost´s a fortune to buy things for the car and ship to iceland ........... but i have never heard of a disel almera until know dont think we have on in iceland aren´t they nice

On all the forums I frequent so many people say they never realised they made a 2.2 diesel version :D Even the blody Turbo Diesel Owners Club lol. It means my car really is a bit of a suprise ;)

Back
Top Bottom