My N16 Sport Plus

The Eibach springs are good for ride quality, firmer and more planted but well balanced for handling and comfort. I did fit monroe dampers at the same time as the springs, as the original ones were coming to the end of their life.

Look very smart :) I like this a lot, and makes me want sport+ twist alloys even more!

....because silver sport+ is win of course ed :lol:

looks great boss :) gotta wash mine now after seeing this!

I am really pleased with how it looks at the moment, only subtle mods but they make a difference. I fancy a strut brace next :)

I am really pleased with how it looks at the moment, only subtle mods but they make a difference. I fancy a strut brace next :)

Try an 'Alutec' strut brace - they're alloy & can be bought from a vendor in Malaysia online. Cost is approx £110, but they're incredibly light compared to OMP's steel version.

I'm looking at changing the tyres for wider ones too. The Ronals are 16x7 and nissan recommend 195/55/16's to be fitted which seems a waste. I was thinking of 205/55/16's instead. Anyone else running 16 inch rims? If so what have you got wrapped round em.

205/50 will take you to standard overall diameter mate. That's what I have. 205/55 is a little too big.

205/45 means a bit lower profile, little less comfort but lighter rolling mass.

Yup - I'll 2nd that. I'm using Falken 912 195/55/16's on the standard wheels I use in winter & 205/45/16's for my Rotas in summer. My speedo reads about 5 mph under at a true 60 mph, but at least I know it.

Readman means painting the standard grille's chrome bit's black. MS Design grilles look quite different.

Attachments

• msdesign01..jpg
    msdesign01..jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom