My New Alfa Romeo GTV

Okay Chris, i'll let you know when it's ready, i do have a friend thats interested already but incase he pulls out, you can have the next refusal.

i quite like alfa's but i dont really like that model, it looks like a design gone wrong but everyones thinks and likes differantly

those things handle a dream, my step dad had one they go pretty well to, is yours the 2.0 0r 3.0V6? only thig is they rust like hell, his started rusting when it was 2 years old on the door seams!!

It's the 3.0 V6, it's a stunner, it just urges you to drive enthusiastically, it also sounds nice on any sort of load or revs, not just rinsing the neck off it, infact it probably sounds nicer when you just slowly raise the revs.

This one doesn't have a spot of rust, I think it was the earlier ones that suffered.

The handling doesn't feel great, although it is fun, the rear end feels quite light at times. It should handle 1000 times better once it has some decent tyres on it. At the moment it's wearing "Sunny's" whatever they are. Sunny is a good name for them as well as they really are the worst tyres I have ever had in the wet, they are scary.

I'm still not sure on the looks, it's all a bit too obvious looking and a bit too suggestive. It's sort of telling everyone that it's fast or it wants to be, and I don't usually like that. Although, the pictures don't capture this, but it can sometimes look really aggressive from the rear with its fairly wide tyres and seriously loads of camber on the rear wheels. It's not something I’ve noticed in pictures when I was looking for one to buy.

Back
Top Bottom