My new cup holder

Had this delivered yesterday. its out of an MR2 and its a perfect fit :)
Only got is cuz there is absolutly nowhere in the car to put a can or a cup.
Any way job sorted now, just thought id show you guys.
DSC00229.jpg

Oh and only had Tango in the fridge... :rolleyes:

WildChild88 said:
Hows the colour match? It looks light grey.

Do all MR2's have em?

It is slightly lighter than the dash but not too noticable at all.
Not sure if all mr2's have them, or it could be just an after market jobby. this was on ebay and advertised for an mr2 single din slot.

How much did it cost ya? Was thinking about something similar but the only one on ebay is £20 plus postage!

I'm not that bothered :P

WildChild88 said:
How much did it cost ya? Was thinking about something similar but the only one on ebay is £20 plus postage!

I'm not that bothered :P

£15 posted. i won it last week. but when i looked there was only 1, but now there are loads of buy it now ones.

WildChild88 said:
Hows the colour match? It looks light grey.

Do all MR2's have em?

no all mr2s dont have them well mine didnt anyway but now it has a carbon effect one in and i have one in the almera there are a most i think

that aint an MR2 one, its just an ebay special. Can you believe we had a group buy on those exact ones a while ago :P

hmmm looks good.

find the cubby hole behind the handbrake fine for drinks and as for red bull, just place 2 cans in there lol

Looks nice. I might have to get myself one of those, i did try putting my MP3 player in the empty space i've got, but it just falls out when i accelerate.

How would I search on ebay? I can't find any reasonably priced!

din cup holder
mr2 cup holder
din drinks holder
etc...

I only want one cause that empty space annoys me and nothing actually stays in there anyway!

Nice like but where would i put my JML Grabmat? :lol:

My set up is as follows. Grabmat in the little cubby so i can keep a pack of Extras in there without them sliding out :roll:, mobile in the tray infront of the gearstick and bottles or other non-permanent items in the box behind the gearstick. No cans allowed, screwtop bottles only :cool:

...........no my OCD has never been proven either :lol:

Back
Top Bottom