My new diesel beast!

gun.gif
:scowl: :point:

anyone can afford a new car over here, they just have a massive amount of debt from all the finance :P

i know what you mean about needing a practical car, my parents have bought a massive toyota estima diesel auto, the most boring car in the world but needs must etc.

To be fair to prizma - and if it is the reason behind the purchase- then i wish him all the luck - sometimes life does actually move on from modifying cars.

House - family - job etc start to come first.

Even mayb he has realised it has nothing to do with bodywork, sideskirts and spoilers.

And that whats under the bonnet can make much more a difference than a few school kids attention as you "cruise" round the streets.

But then hey! bodywork makes me my money :P so i cant complain.
but id rather fiddle with an old school 'tractor' engine, rebuild a landrover, or restore a former beaut.

peoples lives change and if he requires a new more economical car then needs must at the end of the day. i mean i drive a vauxhal vectra TD. yes maybe i have removed the fuel plunger washer and retarded the pump etc for a bit more go. but its got a big boot, its a deisal so good on fuel, and looks like a grandad car so never get pulled. (good thing when u have 12 points on your liscence)
I would actually say - for lifes purposes - this is actually my best buy.lol

good luck with the mondeo mate. hope it serves you well, like most cars - treat them well they shall treat you well

Back
Top Bottom